6-6:30 should be good enough for barrier, right guys? I know it normally would but, with this being such a special gig and all...

AM or PM?

Is it your first day?

Trust me I won't be there for the support, I'm going solo, aiming to be in the venue at 8.20pm :):)

Edited by 005

I'm desperately hoping I win some in this charity raffle after wasting two days clicking Captchas and getting nowhere.

Have they said anywhere when they announce the winners of the tickets? All I've seen is that the draw is today.

I'm desperately hoping I win some in this charity raffle after wasting two days clicking Captchas and getting nowhere.

Have they said anywhere when they announce the winners of the tickets? All I've seen is that the draw is today.

The draw is run by set the set which is in the USA. They probably won't email the winners till late afternoon or evening UK time.

The draw is run by set the set which is in the USA. They probably won't email the winners till late afternoon or evening UK time.

Thanks! I'm sure I won't win, but just am so desperate to go to that gig.

Just spoken to Shepherds Bush who said no support or start times have yet been confirmed but they should get all that by Thursday

So I have a seating ticket, one of my friends has a standing. However, recently she suffered a fairly bad injury and isn't sure she's up for standing. So the obvious idea is we swap.

Possible to swap? I know people have asked stuff like this previously but I don't want to search back through it all.

So I have a seating ticket, one of my friends has a standing. However, recently she suffered a fairly bad injury and isn't sure she's up for standing. So the obvious idea is we swap.

Possible to swap? I know people have asked stuff like this previously but I don't want to search back through it all.

I'm pretty sure you can swap once inside but I'd ring sbe to be sure.

Ask the venue just in case but, yeah, if you queue up and go inside together then I think security will just let you switch once you go through the doors.

Not long now! :D

I started to get that excited/anxious tension in my belly yesterday :awesome:

Not a nice feeling but it means it's close :chuckle:

Wondering if I should try and get there even earlier than 6 now though....

Set The Set have just tweeted that the winners have been chosen.

Thought this meant the songs at first and my heart dropped out my arse for half a second.

this gig got me messed up, yo

Is there anybody received anything

EDIT :

If you've not got an email you've not won

Edited by Gary Howe

Thought this meant the songs at first and my heart dropped out my arse for half a second.

this gig got me messed up, yo

Talking of tweets I presume you seen this?

Talking of tweets I presume you seen this?

The only thing I want hints or confirmation about is COD :'(