same, post is pending.

but I have received a notification that you posted a comment, so hopefully, other people will receive it as well and get their tix.

Yup. Post pending. Maybe you could try

Same!

I mean, I don't actually care about the vote as I was resigned to not going :LOL: getting a vote would just be gravy.

Oh god now I've got to compile a top 10... Off the top of my head

Assassin

MK Ultra

Glorious

Fillip

Showbiz

Revolt

Two of those aren't on the list, so back to the drawing board :p

omg, +1 to MK Ultra. also, we could try and write to them? what was the organisation doing the vote again? somebody was posting a link somewhere.

Same!

I mean, I don't actually care about the vote as I was resigned to not going :LOL: getting a vote would just be gravy.

Oh god now I've got to compile a top 10... Off the top of my head

Assassin

MK Ultra

Glorious

Fillip

Showbiz

Revolt

Hopefully there's no delay in getting your codes, isn't the deadline to vote in a few days?

Same!

Oh god now I've got to compile a top 10... Off the top of my head it would read something like this, in no order...

Assassin

MK Ultra

Glorious

Fillip

Showbiz

Hyper Music

Yes Please

New Born

Exo-Politics

And then a curve ball: Revolt

Which are missing?

MK Ultra and Fillip from you list, plus a bunch more. Off the top of my head can't really remember many others, but also Hoodoo, I Belong To You, Exogenesis 2 and 3, Sober, Escape, HT&ILY.

I'm shaking. Finally snagged one with a credit card that isn't mine, though, but I heard it's possible to transfer the details/billing? Fingers crossed.

Thank you so, so much for the tip about this sales. I don't have to fly in from Germany without tickets :happy:

That separate email originally arrived 4 days after the general sale though, so if it's left as long this time there might be trouble.

Which company sent the codes? I'd like to contact them to see if they can expedite it!

Ticketmaster send the codes

Was City of Delusion on the list? I've not been keeping up. Gutted Hoodoo isn't on there.

Need to get thinking...

CoD is on the list

Was City of Delusion on the list? I've not been keeping up. Gutted Hoodoo isn't on there.

Need to get thinking...

really glad a few more people got tickets.... I'm going to be freaking out big time at the gig. Haven't stopped thinking about it since I got my ticket... aaaaaa

Too late to the party I think?

I didn't receive an email, but I was sent the link in a private message. I'm just getting a greyed out 'Full Price Ticket' thing.

Anybody got a spare ticket :rolleyes:

So the rest of the list is ok?:LOL:

Mostly, yes :p Although I wouldn't have picked DD, GL, FG, & SM, I wouldn't mind seeing those :happy: Not seen DD & haven't seen GL for ages - tbh I don't even remember what it was like when I did as it was so long ago & I didn't know the song very well back then - & FG is always fantastic live :D Not crazy about AM tbh but Madness & Starlight :noey: Starlight's been done *so* many times & tbf I like Madness but it's not one of their best live. Really happy with SP & NSC though :D I haven't voted just yet, but NSC is one of my definite choices :D