Now .mu has had a solid shot a tickets, would it be respectable to tell the /r/Muse community about it? I want to make a thread but I feel bad

Sorry I guess Ticketmaster operates in a time zone of its own.

Everyone thanking me is very welcome, but it's management who deserves it for sorting it out. I just lazily passed along the message

Is anyone going to post the link on the Facebook passage gig pages? Seems a bit mean not to as tickets are still available

I thought about it... Was sort of waiting to see if everyone on here that has said they had troubles got one in the end.

Now .mu has had a solid shot a tickets, would it be respectable to tell the /r/Muse community about it? I want to make a thread but I feel bad

I'd give it til 10 just so even late comers get a chance.

I know how gutted I was when I missed the R+L link on the day of presale, lets make sure all forumers get on it.

I can do it if it is fine with everyone?

Is anyone going to post the link on the Facebook passage gig pages? Seems a bit mean not to as tickets are still available

I can do it if it is fine with everyone?

The Passage Muse facebook page has a 'post pending' message if you try and post the link. Well that's their fault. I deleted my pending post there.

Still shaking and can't believe this is actually happening.

Thanks so much to those were saying they were still available, I'd all but given up hope.

is it this page? Muse @ SBE 2017 (The Passage Charity Gig)

The Passage Muse facebook page has a 'post pending' message if you try and post the link. Well that's their fault. I deleted my pending post there.

Seeing all you happy peeps is cute af :chuckle:

Nice gesture from the band/management tbf, wasn't expecting this at all.

also, I'm very glad no captcha was involved this time. I think on the 5th and 7th of July that is what happened to me, I couldn't get through these stupid captcha pictures!

also, I'm very glad no captcha was involved this time. I think on the 5th and 7th of July that is what happened to me, I couldn't get through these stupid captcha pictures!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I still have nightmares about those!