Nobody made them into a 'pop act'. That was all them, and IMO as an 'old skool' fan also, that happened in 2006 with Starlight :LOL::p

An era that many now view as 'back in the day'! They opted for maturity and accessibility as they grew up, I got over my disappointment back then, and the stitch I got on Wednesday night at Belfast shows me they still rock (I grew up with them and if they have the same aches and pains as I have I'm not surprised they can't do all the things they used to do haha)

Edited by Gemsy

People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big but couldn't care less about them now because they are boring in terms of the music they are making & predictable set lists.

I was lucky to get a ticket & even more so to get Stalls, I don't have time for any LP tour of theirs, even when they did Reading in 2011 Mr Matt Brexit Bellamy couldn't even sing certain parts of Hyper Music because he was errrrrrr? What Old? Rubbish!! How could he not have the voice.

lol Troll no, Old Skool, where were you in September 1999 when I heard & saw Muse..........I'd love to know. I love when people say I've seen them 20 times etc................from which year?, yea exactly :D

Ok. So other than a time machine, what do you want?

People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big but couldn't care less about them now because they are boring in terms of the music they are making & predictable set lists.

I was lucky to get a ticket & even more so to get Stalls, I don't have time for any LP tour of theirs, even when they did Reading in 2011 Mr Matt Brexit Bellamy couldn't even sing certain parts of Hyper Music because he was errrrrrr? What Old? Rubbish!! How could he not have the voice.

lol Troll no, Old Skool, where were you in September 1999 when I heard & saw Muse..........I'd love to know. I love when people say I've seen them 20 times etc................from which year?, yea exactly :D

This has to be in the top 10 posts on this site.

You two should get together

:')33308fd15943ac657c5ea059c39278ce.jpg

Yet another astonishing Set List at the festivals with huge surprises & rarities, the gig last Saturday was supposed to be tracks we all choose, it was just great to hear it for a change but look what it took for it to happen. I would have liked Sunburn, FAWY & The Groove but hey ho!

Oh don't forget the homecoming gig they did in September 2009, expecting a good say 3/4 old skool material etc but it was a waste of time, Cave just one song, like I said boring because they rather play the same songs all the time.

I know you can't admit it but at least I can, yes you all follow Mr Brexit everywhere, go on holiday with him, always stand by his side, never say anything wrong, buy the tour shirt, single the vinyl, the LP with DVD behind the scenes, clock up I was at the barrier, saw them 12 times this month etc but its just Groundhog Day.

If I'm right, most of you lot thought Survival was a joke & not to be taken seriously, well when it appeared on the LP & they finished it with it Live on that tour what did you say then...........

I've seen it & done it all, I got alot of great memories of seeing Muse like you, I had a damn good time last week & hats off to the crowd wherever you were in the gig but its not for me anymore enjoy yourselves xx

Edited by 005

The Drill, Black & Decker? lol

I like many got shafted with fake tickets at the RAH gig in 2008 & told people in thread which has gone now about how to avoid fake tickets/sites etc That's why I would come back to the forum to ensure people who be careful as I know myself how eager to any band.

I know you can't admit it but at least I can, yes you all follow Mr Brexit everywhere, go on holiday with him, always stand by his side, never say anything wrong, by the tour shirt, single the vinyl, the LP with DVD behind the scenes, clock up I was at the barrier, saw them 12 times this month etc but its just Groundhog Day.

Yeah this board is famously known for always supporting Matt, no matter what.

I know you can't admit it but at least I can, yes you all follow Mr Brexit everywhere, go on holiday with him, always stand by his side, never say anything wrong, by the tour shirt, single the vinyl, the LP with DVD behind the scenes, clock up I was at the barrier, saw them 12 times this month etc but its just Groundhog Day.

buy*

So cute how you're only now realising now that following muse/seeing them do a 'bigger show' more than once a year is groundhog day. Once again, young 'old skool' apprentice, saying it (and being really fucking vocal about it) since 2006 we have

You need to thank the fans that are still here - seeing them, getting frustrated with them year after year and demanding better from them - for the SBE gig

So cute how you're only now realising now that following muse/seeing them do a 'bigger show' more than once a year is groundhog day. Once again, young 'old skool' apprentice, saying it (and being really fucking vocal about it) since 2006 we have

You need to thank the fans that are still here - seeing them, getting frustrated with them year after year and demanding better from them - for the SBE gig

I've known it since 2007, the props etc just got ridiculous in 2010 it was silly, it was good before etc but hats off for diversity but its more so the music, if I wanted to see a show I'd go to the theatre but Muse are a show & it doesn't interest me, its alot of things, the selling of the Manson Guitars, Twilight that utter shite, WW Z 2013 etc

I've known it since 2007, the props etc just got ridiculous in 2010 it was silly, it was good before etc but hats off for diversity but its more so the music, if I wanted to see a show I'd go to the theatre but Muse are a show & it doesn't interest me, its alot of things, the selling of the Manson Guitars, Twilight that utter shite, WW Z 2013 etc

Exactly, you're preaching to the choir. Yet we're all still here! I just try to get to one per year/tour and I'm always disappointed and feel personally trolled by this band :LOL:

Couldn't make it to SBE either and actually cried when I saw that setlist. No Showbiz for me this time but I got New Born and Assassin in Belfast... swings & roundabouts :D

Edited by Gemsy