Fall Away With You

Bliss

City of Delusion

Endlessly

Map of Your Head

Uno

Ruled by Secrecy

Space Dementia

Chances are at least Top 5 will stay the same if they do it again, though. Not that anyone would complain.

Edited by Zephymastyx

Depends where they did it. If it was somewhere super far like the US, Japan or Australia then, yeah, there'd be a lot of the same votes since it'll be an almost entirely new set of fans. If it ended up being somewhere in mainland Europe or even the UK again though, I could see a lotta new stuff being voted.

I missed this one, not sure I could ever go to a normal Muse gig now knowing how much better they can be. I really hope they follow up on their offhand comment that they'd like to do gigs like this again.

I wonder what songs would win out if they did it again in one years time. I recon Showbiz, Assassin and Muscle Museum would all win again, then maybe we'd get City of Delusion and Eternally Missed in for SfA and Easily.

Muse are too boring hence why they couldn't handle more than 10 songs in the poll, I would never see them again because of woeful LP's and predictable set lists, I can't even recall listening to anything after the Resistance because it was so suite.

They could have done this gig much better but they couldn't resist playing 4 song's they have rinsed like my washing machine, 18 song set list, they are old

I'm just glad the money went to Passage

Muse are too boring hence why they couldn't handle more than 10 songs in the poll, I would never see them again because of woeful LP's and predictable set lists, I can't even recall listening to anything after the Resistance because it was so suite.

They could have done this gig much better but they couldn't resist playing 4 song's they have rinsed like my washing machine, 18 song set list, they are old

quoting the above as evidence that muse will never make everyone happy. it's impossible, they can't do anything right in the eyes of some.

you should have made this decision back in 2013 so that your ticket to this gig could have gone to someone that gave a shit.

So boring that you still bought a ticket :rolleyes:

People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big but couldn't care less about them now because they are boring in terms of the music they are making & predictable set lists.

I was lucky to get a ticket & even more so to get Stalls, I don't have time for any LP tour of theirs, even when they did Reading in 2011 Mr Matt Brexit Bellamy couldn't even sing certain parts of Hyper Music because he was errrrrrr? What Old? Rubbish!! How could he not have the voice.

lol Troll no, Old Skool, where were you in September 1999 when I heard & saw Muse..........I'd love to know. I love when people say I've seen them 20 times etc................from which year?, yea exactly :D

Edited by 005

People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big but couldn't care less about them now because they are boring in terms of the music they are making & predictable set lists.

I was lucky to get a ticket & even more so to get Stalls, I don't have time for any LP tour of theirs, even when they did Reading in 2011 Mr Matt Brexit Bellamy couldn't even sing certain parts of Hyper Music because he was errrrrrr? What Old? Rubbish!! How could he not have the voice.

lol Troll no, Old Skool, where were you in September 1999 when I heard & saw Muse..........I'd love to know. I love when people say I've seen them 20 times etc................from which year?, yea exactly :D

lol ok