Didn't click in until 5 past...Useless Ticketmaster...Now all gone and got reCaptcha a lot...Crap

And breathe. Wanted Level 2 but there was no way in hell I was clicking anything other than 'Best Available'. Will happily settle for standing.

Ticketmaster need to answer some serious questions here. The sale did not start until 9:10. That is unacceptable.

How can there be none wow

Because the capacity is 2000. I reckon there was a max of 200 tickets in the presale.

FUCK OFF

I was being asked for 5x picture catchpas per time I clicked on a search.

Same, and I was using a laptop touchpad :LOL:

Can we all make some noise on twitter to ticket master.... That was a monumental fuck up and they need to hear it!!! Anyone with me???

Fucking joke. Been refreshing since 8.50 whilst at work. Finally get onto the page and it won't accept the password. After 3 attempts I get in and theyre all gone

lol my laptop completely crashed about a minute before everyone could get in. Luckily my girlfriend was on standby and she got in.

So yeah, I'm going!

gonna keep mashing til 10am... I have a leeds ticket but have heard nothing about their 10am presale either..... anyone?

2 tickets, Level 1 ROW A, BABY!

Sorry for everyone who didn't manage to get any though, that was a total nightmare. Fingers crossed for all of you for Friday.

Honestly I don't think ticketmaster did that much wrong.

How do you work that out? It was supposed to open at 9, it opened at 9.10.

FUCKING CUNTY BASTARDS!!! i had the damn tickets and took the entire 5 min countdown to complete the transaction trying to get past the fucking verified by visa page. tried 4 difference cards and nothing......:mad:

tried and tried and no joy. Going to have to attempt again with the masses on Friday. Would literally take any ticket I don't care!!!

:stunned:
Everyone who got the email knew when the presale was gonna be. Not showing it on the site until it was time probably just saved the site from crashing by people trying to get a ticket without the correct password. So their only fault would be that it was 10 min delayed. Those of you who didn't get ticked (me included) wouldn't have had a better chance at getting one if they opened it exactly at 9.

But people will be angry they didn't get a ticket, I get it.

I GOT THEM!!!! Level 3 seats, but still! I've got six weeks to plan a trip from NL to London now :D

I put 2 standing back cos I wanted seating. I am an idiot..

I put standing but seem to have ended up with seating after originally having standing allocated to me.

anyone got any more info on the R&L presale? is it tied to your account?

also anyone with seats did you have to choose your seats? what was the price?