It was never not gonna end with Knights. Would've liked to see FAWY and a few others but this is still probably one of the best sets ever.

I thought he was saying Futurism was number 12?

Ah I might have misunderstood the stream caught up on him saying that straight into KoC so might've been for Futurism

this guy starts posting in this thread, the actual MWAH starts playing... Woah.

latest?cb=20161114204625

Genuinely thought something post-Black Holes might get voted into this so bit of a surprise the closest to a Resistance/2nd Law/Drones track was the Reapers outro.

Nice surprise, mind.

I wonder how Dee feels about this.

He's waited a long time to hear Showbiz live. I'm thinking he's had a very good night.

Ah I might have misunderstood the stream caught up on him saying that straight into KoC so might've been for Futurism

Yeah, pretty sure he said "That came in at number 12"

I wonder how Dee feels about this.
Was just gonna say, I wonder if he has left yet.

Surely they can find something else to play after this. Drop another mega-ton. Please. Take a Bow anything. They won't close on such a sour note, no way.

I don't think they can. People will automatically start leaving after (if not during) KoC.

this guy starts posting in this thread, the actual MWAH starts playing... Woah.

For a moment, I was wondering how they were playing MWAH WOAH...with-out a harmonica :LOL:

I don't think they can. People will automatically start leaving after (if not during) KoC.

I usually never leave before roadies hit the stage, people leaving before are just stupid. I've had people miss 2nd/3rd encores just because they're rushing out for no reason :D

That run from Assassin to Showbiz has been some of the best muse ever. I hope they noticed that too. Even if just a little bit.

I usually never leave before roadies hit the stage, people leaving before are just stupid. I've had people miss 2nd/3rd encores just because they're rushing out for no reason :D

The lights going on is usually a pretty good indicator.