That's one way to look at it. A pessimist would say since apparently they're still capable of being the best they can be, why don't they fucking do it more often?
Yeah honestly this gig will probably just make me accept everyday Muse even less. I mean, going back to ordinary setlists after this will just be pointless?

This is really cool they've done a proper fan request show. 7 years after the botched Resistance Tour voting. Drones era ended up being the biggest for these special concerts even if overall it's sort of agreed to be their worst tour.

If none of these carry on to other shows though I think that'll be it for me following them live.

I think Matt wanted to make it a special thing for stadium gigs.

(And also avoid that piano solo)

He got really sloppy at it so it's not much of an exaggeration. And let's give credit to Matt. He never really went back on his word (until now). He just stopped playing stadiums.

I'm already excited for the next show and seeing all the same old songs I saw at my previous 8 Muse gigs. :awesome:

:'(

Does Matt have screens with lyrics on for monitors :LOL:

I think that's where the setlist is instead of using physical ones. Wouldn't be a surprise if that's where they are for the super obscure though.