going to let the chips fall where they may with regard to Glorious and Easily, and i assumed Showbiz and Fury are “locks”...to the extent that they end up in the top ten (Showbiz, Fury) or quite simply might get played in any event (Fury).

Ruled By Secrecy

City of Delusion

Space Dementia

Eternally Missed

Assassin

Dead Star

Take A Bow

Muscle Museum

Futurism

Falling Away With You

threw in TAB as an alternate closer to Knights, just in case they really mix it up (at the very least, it could close before an encore). FAWY got the nod over SFA solely on account of it never being played before, but wouldn’t mind hearing SFA. in the end, tho -- as trite as it sounds, the set will be what it will be.

Went City of Delusion for Jobby, seen him pop up loads over the years.

What an actual hero <333333

Apparently not having a life pays off sometimes :LOL:

Should've been Assassin or S4A. :noey: I almost feel bad for you, Jobby, if COD doesn't get played at this gig. I won't picture what you're doing while listening to it at home.

I actually don't expect it to tbh, reckon it might just miss out. I'm 111% waiting after the concert to ask the band to play it at Belfast or R+L though. Hoping they won't mind if it at least finishes in the top 30.

I was tempted to offer a joke in response to what happens when I listen to it but I shan't dignify you with that, simply because:

SFA above CoD? :twitchy:

:phu:

(but, believe me, the cam I'm filming with is gonna be strapped to my chest, so you'll hear the screams/tears/unholy sounds the milisecond those acoustic D minor 'chucka-chucka's drop)

It think I'd still prefer to hear that over Dig Down...

so would i, methinks.

(but, believe me, the cam I'm filming with is gonna be strapped to my chest, so you'll hear the screams/tears/unholy sounds the milisecond those acoustic D minor 'chucka-chucka's drop)

sounds like this chestcam video is going to churn out some interesting footage...

Is anyone else worried about the statement "the set will be curated from the top voted songs blah blah"

Curated sounds to me more like we will choose a few from this list of 10 to mix in with the rest of the so he of our choosing rather than we will play the top 10 most voted for songs...

From the band's point of view it might be a little disheartening to see a top 10 or more without many big hits. I do wonder how many songs from Resistance onwards will make it into the top 20 but at the same time I can't imagine them not playing at least some of Psycho, PiB, SMBH, Uprising, and the like.

I'm definitely up for missing out on Uprising this time. It was a bit of a damp squib even at the Barrowlands and Manchester Academy gigs.

I can see them playing Psycho, PIB, TIRO and potentially Knights 'cos they get consistently decent reactions at every type of gig and probs have at least a few votes. Maybe even Hysteria.

Doubtful of stuff like Uprising, Starlight, Supermassive, Resistance or Mercy though. The band knows that the type of fans showing up to this gig prefer other songs and, if they end up towards the very bottom of the voting list, I don't see why they'd feel the need to play them.

Also, if anyone wants my Level 3 ticket - I'm looking to try that transfer thing where you send it from one card to another so hit me up.

I've not logged in since we had the emails to choose our songs... holy shit, when did they add new songs like Space Dementia and Glorious!? What does this mean for those who submitted early before these songs were even added?

New songs were added about a day or two after the original list went up. You have to email settheset at Contact@settheset.com with your code and whatever your new top 10 is.

If you're doing it, it needs to be done now. The deadline is in two days.

I can see them playing Psycho, PIB, TIRO and potentially Knights 'cos they get consistently decent reactions at every type of gig and probs have at least a few votes. Maybe even Hysteria.

Doubtful of stuff like Uprising, Starlight, Supermassive, Resistance or Mercy though. The band knows that the type of fans showing up to this gig prefer other songs and, if they end up towards the very bottom of the voting list, I don't see why they'd feel the need to play them.

Also, if anyone wants my Level 3 ticket - I'm looking to try that transfer thing where you send it from one card to another so hit me up.

Sent you a pm. Just thought though, if you have two tickets can't you just agree to sell it to someone and meet them on the day?

Sent you a pm. Just thought though, if you have two tickets can't you just agree to sell it to someone and meet them on the day?

Got it, I'll send her an email as soon as I can :happy:

Could do that but there's a few snags tmk:

a) Planning on keeping my phone turned off for at least most the day to save battery for filming

b) One ticket's standing and the other's seated so I'm not sure how it'd work with the queues :S

c) Apparently some people in the queue ('specially up fromt where I'll be) take issue to other people joining later on

Edit: actually point a kinda doesn't stand since I can text on my iPad

Edited by Jobby

Got it, I'll send her an email as soon as I can :happy:

Could do that but there's a few snags tmk:

a) Planning on keeping my phone turned off for at least most the day to save battery for filming

b) One ticket's standing and the other's seated so I'm not sure how it'd work with the queues :S

c) Apparently some people in the queue ('specially up fromt where I'll be) take issue to other people joining later on

Edit: actually point a kinda doesn't stand since I can text on my iPad

I think you'd probably get both tickets with your card and then enter via different entrances. It might be worth asking TM about that first as you may not have to go through the arseing on of reselling it.

Currently emailing TM about transferring my spare ticket to a new card, does anyone know the best way to go about it? When you look to send them a question email, it forces you to fill out a set subject title but the only options for 'Paperless Tickets' are 'resell request' and 'expired card change' and I don't want them to think my card's expired

Currently emailing TM about transferring my spare ticket to a new card, does anyone know the best way to go about it? When you look to send them a question email, it forces you to fill out a set subject title but the only options for 'Paperless Tickets' are 'resell request' and 'expired card change' and I don't want them to think my card's expired

I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.

I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.

Nah, my last email was just about putting it up for resale but I'd heard what they let you do all depends on who you happen to get from customer service. If I have to go through ringing them though then maybs I won't bother, idk.

Nah, my last email was just about putting it up for resale but I'd heard what they let you do all depends on who you happen to get from customer service. If I have to go through ringing them though then maybs I won't bother, idk.

Hey Jobby, I already PM'ed you, so Im sorry for asking here, but exactly how many spare tickets do you have now if you don't mind me asking?