London Benefit

KirkBot

Are you're sure you're registered for the mailing list for Muse.mu and not only for the Forum? Go through your mailbox and search for MUSE? I did get the email yesterday around 15:14 (Dutch time, so in UK 14:14).

I thought I was. Maybe it was spam trapped or something.

If I've not got it though, they're not going to send it again. Argh!

Looks like the link is jumping straight to the general sale on Friday - is anyone else getting this or is it just me? Help! Worried!

Same for me :(

I notice that the email says Muse Fan Club get pre-sale... and not just Members or subscribers. Are we out of the loop?

Looks like the link is jumping straight to the general sale on Friday - is anyone else getting this or is it just me? Help! Worried!

Everyone is getting this. Ticketmaster will refresh at 09:00 and then open the link, at least that's what I've heard. Yesterday the link was visible, so it must be correct.

Same message here. Got through to the selecting tickets page (eventually) entered code, I'm not a robot etc. etc., and then the "sorry no tickets available"

I find I'm getting really frustrated these past couple of years with my distinct lack of success in ever getting tickets for concerts on-line. I used to have a good success rate' but know it seems I never succeed despite having a very fast broadband speed and always being on line to the second. This morning when the View Tickets icon popped up at 9.00 am I must have pressed the button within micro seconds, which still was not quick enough apparently.

I shall try again Friday, but don't hold out much hope.

Same message here. Got through to the selecting tickets page (eventually) entered code, I'm not a robot etc. etc., and then the "sorry no tickets available"

I find I'm getting really frustrated these past couple of years with my distinct lack of success in ever getting tickets for concerts on-line. I used to have a good success rate' but know it seems I never succeed despite having a very fast broadband speed and always being on line to the second. This morning when the View Tickets icon popped up at 9.00 am I must have pressed the button within micro seconds, which still was not quick enough apparently.

I shall try again Friday, but don't hold out much hope.

Exactly what just happened to me!!