KirkBot

Dig Down

This is just a one-off song, right? Like something for a movie. Hope it's better than Neutron Star Collision...

It's a standalone single, yeah. Not sure why you'd jump to it being attached to a film.

It's a standalone single, yeah. Not sure why you'd jump to it being attached to a film.

Speculation I read somewhere. It's got to be attached to something.

Haven't they recorded a full album?

Speculation I read somewhere. It's got to be attached to something.

No it doesn't? Standalone singles that aren't attached to owt are a pretty common thing :chuckle:

Besides, if it was attached to something, I imagine they'd have mentioned it in the announcement.

No it doesn't? Standalone singles that aren't attached to owt are a pretty common thing :chuckle:

Besides, if it was attached to something, I imagine they'd have mentioned it in the announcement.

Of course it does. Muse is a business, bottom line. The record label doesnt spend money on making music videos just because.

Selling a single isn't enough business you mean? You know, like every other artist does it without it having to be attached to a movie or something.

Because putting out one song to keep people interested in the band instead of taking a 3 year total hiatus is such a terrible business model.

Where can I listen online? If I don't like it, I'm not buying it. If it's on a future album I'll own it then. If not, I won't feel I've missed anything.

Where can I listen online? If I don't like it, I'm not buying it. If it's on a future album I'll own it then. If not, I won't feel I've missed anything.

It will be on Youtube.

So, this Arturo Panigua, works at 40 Principales, maybe the first radio station in Spain, tweeted this about the song

Acabo de escuchar #DigDown, lo nuevo de @muse. Una majestuosa balada, que crece y crece. Rock y electrónica en la onda de aquella "Madness"

Translation

Just listened Dig Down. A majestic balad, that grows and grow. Rock and electronic sounds like "Madness"

He said more stuff about the song, that I can translate if you guys want to

'Majestic ballad'? God, I really hope it isn't just Madness 2 :erm:

How boring that'd be.

'Majestic ballad'? God, I really hope it isn't just Madness 2 :erm:

How boring that'd be.

Yeah.

Not gonna share more tweets about the song, might scare you, im kinda depressed right now from what im reading.

It's been an hour now.

Hurry up lads.

May 18 ?

The date I:

got into an accident and into the hospital

my now ex filed for divorce

Better make it worth it