An EP?

ANGRY

I do particularly like the reddit theory that the song was written while he was watching his kid play Minecraft, drunk, and made what he thought was some "deep" political connection to it.

I mean, that's entirely plausible based on past song topics...

Is Minecraft in VR now, though?

I'm confused. Is VR going to be actually topic for this EP? I thought that music video will be watchable in VR and that's it.

Anyway I don't know how politics would fit into it. Hovewer big, bad corporation might be something. For example this picture always gives me creeps for some reason

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/davidthier/files/2016/02/12719113_10102665120179591_3471165635858509622_o-1200x799-1200x799.jpg

I'm confused. Is VR going to be actually topic for this EP? I thought that music video will be watchable in VR and that's it.

Anyway I don't know how politics would fit into it. Hovewer big, bad corporation might be something. For example this picture always gives me creeps for some reason

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/davidthier/files/2016/02/12719113_10102665120179591_3471165635858509622_o-1200x799-1200x799.jpg

I'm not convinced it's an EP, and not just one song.

Matt was spouting off about VR a lot at the end of last cycle, doing VR at gigs, and the people in the video clip seemed to be wearing visors, so it's a legitimate guess, I suppose.

Hopefully not a VR video again.

I'm not convinced it's an EP, and not just one song.

Matt was spouting off about VR a lot at the end of last cycle, doing VR at gigs, and the people in the video clip seemed to be wearing visors, so it's a legitimate guess, I suppose.

Hopefully not a VR video again.

The idea of a VR video is pretty cool, but the video itself has to be worth a watch and take advantage of the technology.

Interesting thread. A lot of bands release multiple songs without releasing and album or an EP these days though. It's become increasingly popular ever since apps like Spotify became a thing.

I think I'd be pretty satisfied if they just released a song or two followed by a European tour.