NA Tour 2017 General Discussion Thread

leohz

I'm actually already so nervous :'( never had trouble with Muse tickets before so pls don't let this be the first

My 10 would be: COD, Hoodoo, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, HCM, Futurism, Cave, HATE THIS (vote for it plebeians), Easily and Invincible.

Showbiz

Assassin

Glorious

Darkshines

Hyper Chondriac Music

Redemption

Muscle Museum

Space Dementia

Falling Away With You

and not sure about the other one yet.

Assassin

Muscle Museum

MK Ultra

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Space Dementia

Megalomania

Ruled by Secrecy

Glorious

Fillip

Hate this and I'll love you / Darkshines

I'm fucking landing at Brussels airport 10 mins before presale and the wifi in that airport is attrocious :facemelt: :facemelt:

4G IT (or 3g)

I'm gonna be at a pal's house in Manchester recovering from my first Radiohead gig :chuckle:

Easily, Glorious, TSP, SFA, Dead Star, Host, Shrinking universe, Recess, Hoodoo and CoD for me, is it just a fan base pre sale or will there be one for o2 priority?

Gah Host and Recess, good shouts. Conflicting my dreams.

Think it's just .mu presale by the sounds of it.

Oh shit need to vote for eternally missed

edit: FILLIP

edit2: help me i need to hear Sober live so i can go at the top of my lungs YOURE SO SOLID, BUUUURNS INSIDE OF ME

jfc im so fucking hyped and my thesis defence is tomorrow and im supposed to be doing a literature review

Once again, London gets an intimate show with rarities guaranteed. I swear, London (and surrounding areas within a 6 hour radius) get more opportunity in a single touring cycle than we've gotten over a fucking decade.

Just accept it at this point.

Fuck, forgot about eternally missed and crying shame

Once again, London gets an intimate show with rarities guaranteed. I swear, London (and surrounding areas within a 6 hour radius) get more opportunity in a single touring cycle than we've gotten over a fucking decade.

Sounded like they hinted at the Central Park gig being by request according to Twitter

Assassin

Butterflies

City of Delusion

Eternally Missed

Futurism

Fillip

Showbiz

Hate This And I'll Love You

Spiral Static

Muscle Museum

Would love to hear MK Ultra, The Small Print, Glorious, Space Dementia, Darkshines and Screenager too but probably wouldn't put them in my ten for this.

The irony if this being discussed on the NA tour thread.

:chuckle:

Sounded like they hinted at the Central Park gig being by request according to Twitter

As I recall from the show. Annie Mac asked if Central Park would be a request gig too and Matt's response was along the lines of "Hmmm... not sure, could do."

Maybe they could set something up.

I'm fucking landing at Brussels airport 10 mins before presale and the wifi in that airport is attrocious :facemelt: :facemelt:

You sound excited already. :chuckle:

Hyper Chondriac actually getting a lot of love in these lists.

Hope you all get tickets so you can vote for that shit, you beautiful bois <3

Just to be sure, how are you counted in as a "Fan club member"? Just by being signed up for their news through mail?

Yeah, just gotta have a .mu profile.

And obvs be signed for the mailing list or you won't get the email lmao.

Saw some Tweeters suggest Falling Away With You to the official Twitter. I'd love Endlessly as an Absolution rarity as that was 16 year old me's favourite Muse track, while the more obvious Fury, Sing for Absolution & Butterflies are also up there as they're both ones I want to see, but I hadn't thought of that one... thoughts?