Sign in to follow this  
forevermusic

2017.07.18 - Budweiser Stage, Toronto, Canada

See you guys there! I just bought my pair of tickets in section 304 - I think the pits are gone but I'm fine with seats cause who's going to be sitting anyways?! It's MUSE!!!:dance:

See you guys there! I just bought my pair of tickets in section 304 - I think the pits are gone but I'm fine with seats cause who's going to be sitting anyways?! It's MUSE!!!:dance:

I'm in section 304 as well! :):dance:

Got lawns! To poor this year for anything else. Indie88 is giving away tickets as well and if you win you'll be in a draw to meet muse. I got to meet them at the last tour hear...it's worth trying to win

I picked up floor tickets for this show. I was in the seats for their Drones tour last year and wanted to experience the pit this year.

See you guys there!

Well, I wasn't initially planning to go to this show, as I was just going to head up to Ottawa for the weekend before to catch the Bluesfest show. But now I have a reason to stay around Ottawa for the week thanks to a family thing the following weekend, and my brother just happened to have a spare ticket for this show, so I guess I'll be checking it out too! :) Up on the lawns, so hoping for a nice evening!

Hey guys,

We're hoping to get Muse to play Butterflies & Hurricanes at the Toronto gig on Tuesday.

Please help out through social media by tweeting Muse with the hashtag #ButterfliesAndHurricanes4Toronto!

Cheers,

Joel.

Hey everyone. Some of us on reddit are trying to get them to play Butterflies and Hurricanes at Toronto. We're gonna spam them on twitter the day of.

#ButterfliesAndHurricanes4Toronto

Matt's Twitter: @MattBellamy

Dom's Twitter: @Dominic_Howard

Chris's Twitter: @CTWolstenholme

Tom's Twitter: @Nowherethomas

Muse's Twitter: @muse

Elle's Twitter: @elleoelle

:dance: Sooo excited for tonight! Hope it works! :)

Still can't believe they played Citizen Erased last year! I just about died! :D

Hey everyone. Some of us on reddit are trying to get them to play Butterflies and Hurricanes at Toronto. We're gonna spam them on twitter the day of.

#ButterfliesAndHurricanes4Toronto

Matt's Twitter: @MattBellamy

Dom's Twitter: @Dominic_Howard

Chris's Twitter: @CTWolstenholme

Tom's Twitter: @Nowherethomas

Muse's Twitter: @muse

Elle's Twitter: @elleoelle

So glad to see them for the second time on stage. They played two of my top favs: Map of the Problematique and Stockholm Syndrome. Blows my mind!!! That song is INSANE live.

Toronto was awesome!