2017.07.22 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY, USA

forevermusic

In for two. It didn't say explicitly but I think my tix are in the ADA section because the section is ORCADA. I didn't pick ADA seating either. But that is OK, because the friend I am going with has some mobility and standing issues anyway and sometimes does sit in the ADA section.

I think it's the first one. On that bit that lets you choose your seats on ticketmaster, they didn't have the option to choose anything in A, B, C, or D - it was only GA pit in that area.

I got a ticket in PIT1, but noticed there's also PIT2. Not sure if there's a difference or not, but hopefully not split into two different sections like MSG a few years back...

I think it's the first one. On that bit that lets you choose your seats on ticketmaster, they didn't have the option to choose anything in A, B, C, or D - it was only GA pit in that area.

I got a ticket in PIT1, but noticed there's also PIT2. Not sure if there's a difference or not, but hopefully not split into two different sections like MSG a few years back...

I spoke to live nation yesterday to find out about both of those things. It is the top diagram. and I was told PIT1 and PIT2 are all the same, just split up for counting purposes.

I spoke to live nation yesterday to find out about both of those things. It is the top diagram. and I was told PIT1 and PIT2 are all the same, just split up for counting purposes.

Good to know...I got tix in section H and was kinda disappointed at the time....but if they're yanking out all those seats, I'm ok with it. Traveling in and never been there before, but kinda surprised that's the case, pictures and diagrams I've looked at just figured those front sections were anchored in and couldn't be moved.

Good to know...I got tix in section H and was kinda disappointed at the time....but if they're yanking out all those seats, I'm ok with it. Traveling in and never been there before, but kinda surprised that's the case, pictures and diagrams I've looked at just figured those front sections were anchored in and couldn't be moved.

If section H is in the orchestra you'll be in seats. Sections G-H are all in the orchestra and I was told they would be seated. I originally got a seat there and wanted to clarify.

Yeah, definitely seats. Traveling from too far and too old for anything else. I was just a bit miffed when I chose them as I figured all the sections in front A-D must have been sold out or VIP. Knowing now that they're converted to standing I feel better about my seats....but not the close to $300 price tag for two.

Ok great. I've just got some tracking numbers for my tickets as well.

And I don't know about the whole VIP deal. Last time, it was only really appealing to me because of what you get to see (I did take 86 pictures :facepalm: ) but you could easily get a decent seat for the standard price.

...now it seems like if you want a barrier spot, it's going to be difficult otherwise. I recall most people actually skipped the museum bit completely, and went to the arena as soon as they were allowed to.

Ok great. I've just got some tracking numbers for my tickets as well.

And I don't know about the whole VIP deal. Last time, it was only really appealing to me because of what you get to see (I did take 86 pictures :facepalm: ) but you could easily get a decent seat for the standard price.

...now it seems like if you want a barrier spot, it's going to be difficult otherwise. I recall most people actually skipped the museum bit completely, and went to the arena as soon as they were allowed to.

yeah doing the VIP once is enough.

Where you from on the Island? We've been to all the same shows I feel like we must've seen each other at some point

yeah doing the VIP once is enough.

Where you from on the Island? We've been to all the same shows I feel like we must've seen each other at some point

Port Washington area, and it's possible. I usually go for the seats though - only time I've ever been in GA was at Webster Hall (well worth waiting from 5am though)

was just able to pick up a Pit ticket on the general sale, so definitely go give it a shot

Yeah already got one. Arrived yesterday actually, which was pretty quick.

Should be good. I nearly got a seated ticket, but the last time I was there, I had a seat in the back of ORCH A, and I wouldn't mind getting a bit closer than that.

I am going to this show also but never been to jones beach it will be a drive for me. I first had tickets for PIT2 but not into standing or should say cant due to back, so I tossed them and got 9L so I am content, I can see everything they are doing and still hear the songs.

Now all I ask is for Citizen's Erased.

Just curious....I hesitated in getting tickets for the Muse show in NY. I went to see if there were any seats left and Ticketmaster isn't showing a thing. Does anyone know if that show sold out officially?? Ticketmaster is so picky, so it's hard to know if I should just stop trying to use the website and call, or if it's off to StubHub I go?

I have 2 extra tickets if anyone wants, will let them go for face value. Section 12L, Row LL. Decent seats. I got those and thought I couldn't get better and then managed to get slightly better seats in 13R.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested, I think it was $240 total with taxes.

I have 2 GA Pit tickets for sale. $295 for the pair (what TM charged with all the fees). I take Paypal and these are PDFs so I could transfer them to you directly through the TM app. Please shoot me a note if you are interested, Prefer to sell as a pair.

Sent you a PM! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! So I don't really post on here because it's kinda intimidating when most people have been members forever.

But I did want to throw this out there - I didn't get pit tickets. I KNOW, right? Next time! I know it's going to be a blast anyway though. And I'd love to meet some Musers at the show, so if anyone's not in the pit like me and want to say hi, let me know. Or if you did get pit, that's cool too. Say hi also!

:)

Sure - I was originally going to be in the pit, but then a few others (who insisted on seats) wanted to go.

I'll be in ORCH F if anyone is around there. I was going to suggest the name tags like the 2010 NYC show, but it turns out that you actually have to wear them for people to recognize you. :ninja: