I assume it's the album title, but there's a company called Flex that's also attempting AR headsets.

He did mention it as a way to incorporate the fact that people are always on their phones at gigs.

The logistics of it though are absolutely mindboggling, especially considering they're already charging $100+ for gigs with little production and cutting back majorly on the areas they're playing in.

Huh, both those put together with Matt saying they’ve “found what we’re doing for the next tour, totally new technology that’ll blow people away” at the NME awards has me a wee bit worried.

Not sure. I don't hate it. Its certainly catchy and stuck in my head. There are parts I like such as the riff, synthetic, falsetto but I'm not keen on the vocal melody. I enjoyed the "you've been bit by..." parts.

I can't add much more than what people have said that its ok but when you consider its by the same people who wrote Citizen Erased or even Butterflies and Hurricanes it comes across as uninspired. There was a time when I loved every muse song released but the last 3 songs I have been very indifferent to. It was bound to happen that Muse would release something I wasn't keen on i just hope it's not consistant.

Couldn't get the stream to work on my phone, so just heard it now. I came in a bit prepared from reading here, but I gotta say, that had some enjoyable parts. Not a fan of the whoas at all, but all in all definitely way better than Dig Down. Much more going on in general, more energetic.

So, yea. Seeing it as a Muse-pop song I think it might be alright, but it's not what I actually hope to hear from Muse.

I actually kinda like the song aside from the "You've been bitten by" bit.

But then I quite like Thirty Seconds to Mars so I'm probably desensitised to all the camp sing a long bits :LOL:

Was also trying to work out the other day the last time I actually really dug a Muse guitar 'solo.' Not really been a big fan of Matt's recent attempts at all.

I totally agree with this, of course, because to me seeing a good show and good songs is way more important than crowd engagement, but it's hard to argue that it's pretty obvious Matt doesn't agree with all the bitching about crowds he does.

Which has always been ironic because he never DOES anything to engage the crowd, and all the "woahs" in the world isn't going to help if he doesn't.

Having seen Muse with a crowd that gives a shit now it makes a world of difference. I'm not arguing that necessarily. What annoys me.is more how overstayed 30stm's chanting gets. I don't mind their music, I like Leto's voice and I wish he would play and show more of the actual band.

I had last seen 30stm in 2009 with Muer also and they were more straightforward and I remember that performance fondly.

the choreographed dancing reminds me of this....

It's been awhile...

Also, to all the naysayers, you're allowed to dislike the track but don't kid yourself, Muse have always made fairly commercial music, in conjunction with moments that are left field on albums...

Time is Running Out, Supermassive, Starlight, Resistance, etc...

The main differences now, are age and production...

Where as, in the old days, Matt's vocal takes were less smooth, more rough round the edges, more raw.

Now it's sometimes a little too "perfect" and mixed to within a inch of its life.

This track has potential to be fun live...I'm sure the other 10/11 tracks on the album will include 3-4 Muse songs that shred like S.S and your other favourites...

The singles will be a stab to reach new demography though, that's just how it is...

This video and sound is still beautifully strange and yet commercial at the same time...kinda a hard middle ground, I'd say ! Miles better than Dig Down IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JLfCCGOers