Fuckin ell

How do they already know they’ll have 2 bonus tracks? Like, surely that’s something that comes after you’ve recorded everything and need to decide exactly what you do/don’t want on the record. Either way, feels weird. That’ll be the first ‘b-sides’ of any kind in 8 years (if it actually comes out this year). Wonder what’s made them change their stance on that.

i knew they had recorded some additional material, but unless they be blowing smoke out dey ass, it sounds as if they are a bit farther along in the album-making process than we've been led to believe to date.

still not expecting a 2018 release, tho.

and yes, i've no idea what to make of 'bonus tracks'...

That could make sense, maybe if they felt like they didn’t fit the theme/sound of the later sessions.

I gotta say, say what you will about quality of the two singles (I’ve already said my piece), but the instrumentation and styles between are somewhat consistent. This is coming off albums where the first two singles were Psycho + Dead Inside and Unsustainable + Survival.

I can’t believe I’m actually going to follow this album. I think I have Stockholm syndrome with this band

Okay, so this is pretty terrible.

I actually like the bizarre synthy riff and the punchiness of that, but dear gawd, the repetition. There's about 50 seconds of actual song in there. The rest is just the same stuff looped.

It doesn't even build. At least Psycho, despite its repetition, had more to it.

Okay, so this is pretty terrible.

I actually like the bizarre synthy riff and the punchiness of that, but dear gawd, the repetition. There's about 50 seconds of actual song in there. The rest is just the same stuff looped.

It doesn't even build. At least Psycho, despite its repetition, had more to it.

among other needed revisions, a radio edit excising the excessive iterations is no. 1 on the list of priorities.

Man, they really missed an opportunity to use the hand lightning with The Dark Side.

Also going to be a bit of a lol if the band that write all those anti-corporate songs does the traditional "iTunes/etc exclusive bonus tracks" bs.

hm...an album about the 2nd law of thermodynamics applied to economics and ecology supported by a massive tour filled with giant pyrotechnics, crazy video displays, tons of amps and all sorts of other major energy consuming stuff....yeah releasing an anti-corporation album with a deluxe edition as an iTunes exclusive wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Also, who says they won't reuse the lighting hands thing, lol. Would not put it past them to have a little thing like that constantly reappear through the album release process (looking at you drones).

On the main muse.mu site there is news that sing debuts today. But where? I mean, I know that it aired on radio and I can find it on the Internet, but where are some official channels?

It’s pretty strange announcinf that sonething drops on 15th February and then count on fans ability to find some links on the web.

On the main muse.mu site there is news that sing debuts today. But where? I mean, I know that it aired on radio and I can find it on the Internet, but where are some official channels?

It’s pretty strange announcinf that sonething drops on 15th February and then count on fans ability to find some links on the web.

I assume it will appear on Spotify at 7.30 ish