It was obvious what the band thought about their fans back when they started talking shit about their own forum fans, and again recently when they admitted that they refused to play even a single song in their setlists for them.

What? Did they really do that?

I don't get those comments about "at least is better than what's on the radio". Like, is that your standard for music, or just for Muse? Because there's a lot of middle ground. It's not like just because you don't like Dig Down you have to go straight to the radio.

That's just it though it ISNT better than what's on the radio. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME. Which is fine, but that isn't why I started listening to Muse.

Its not awful its just very average pop rock. Which is what Muse have unfortunately become with their last two, arguably three albums. Not sure at this point we can ever return to hoping to see a return to the innovative and heavy band of the past.

This tour will probably be the last time I spend money on this band. I've got two pretty excited kids otherwise I would probably sell my tickets. I've just lost all interest.

That's just it though it ISNT better than what's on the radio. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME. Which is fine, but that isn't why I started listening to Muse.

Its not awful its just very average pop rock. Which is what Muse have unfortunately become with their last two, arguably three albums. Not sure at this point we can ever return to hoping to see a return to the innovative and heavy band of the past.

This tour will probably be the last time I spend money on this band. I've got two pretty excited kids otherwise I would probably sell my tickets. I've just lost all interest.

I said nearly the same thing when it just came out. I thought, and still think, the song sounds like the slow-ass, boring, RnB-esque songs on BB Hot 100.

1gpnUOf65jM

I don't even care about them being heavy anymore. They can write minimal electronic music if they want, just make it good minimal electronic music.

Why can't they copy Radiohead again, hopefully they'd make some good music if they took some cue points from them. :'(

Matt gave an interview to 1LIVE, a German radio station:

http://www1.wdr.de/radio/1live/on-air/sendungen/1live-plan-b/muse-120.html

here are the main facts:

- new album late 2018

- europe tour 2018

- they wanna release a new song every 3-4 months

- new album influenced by "burning man festival", many songs with EBM elements and Hiphop beats

Looks like the album will be pure shit.

here are the main facts:

- new album late 2018

- europe tour 2018

- new album influenced by "burning man festival", many songs with EBM elements and Hiphop beats

Oh God. Burners are the worst. Sad to lose Matt to that crowd.

Got a bad feeling about this cycle ngl :erm:

Only potential ray of hope I can see would be that, without a full album of songs to promote, the sets are a bit freer with their variety but you know that's not gonna happen.

How many albums left on their contract with WM out of interest?

As far as we've heard him say, Matt's been signing on for individual albums at this point; that contract was originally up years ago. The licensing information for Warner on Drones was different, too, if you look at it.

They're not putting this shit out because of any contract obligations, it's more likely they're signing on for the money.

here are the main facts:

- new album late 2018

- europe tour 2018

If they do it right, it could be something really epic.

Hip hop beats? I can only pray they could do it as well as
does it.

I'd imagine Matt's idea of 'hip hop beats' are pretty similar to, if not pm the same as what they've already done on stuff like Madness and UD.

It's funny how they tried to stay cohesive for one album (Drones) and still kinda failed, and now Matt feels like they're done with that, and that it's finally time to get back into albums that are all over the place.