They're rehearsing Undisclosed Desires?

Lame.

Wondering if that was actually the song they're rehearsing in the picture or just a fun little play on words, Matt's using the acoustic in the pic so I wonder how he'd work that into the song lol, also #teamUD

It's fake, as far as I can tell it was never intended as a hoax either. Shame. I like it a lot.

Another case of the fake muse song probably being better than the real one lol. Remember when Dear Sherlock - Cage was a fake Psycho lol. And actually better.

Also fake Supremacy clip on youtube.

Another case of the fake muse song probably being better than the real one lol. Remember when Dear Sherlock - Cage was a fake Psycho lol. And actually better.

Also fake Supremacy clip on youtube.

That fake Supremacy leak was awesome. Better than pretty much entire 2nd Law :LOL:

They're rehearsing Undisclosed Desires?

Lame.

Lame indeed.

Can't remember how it did in the US but, for a band so obsessed with playing the hits and getting a strong reaction, it is baffling that one of their worst charting singles and biggest live buzzkills manages to survive so long.

Wondering if that was actually the song they're rehearsing in the picture or just a fun little play on words, Matt's using the acoustic in the pic so I wonder how he'd work that into the song lol, also #teamUD

Doubt it's a play on words, Undisclosed has always been kind of an alternate title the band use.

As for the acoustic factor, could actually just be Matt giving himself something to do during the rehearsal or leftover from a previous song. UD does work pretty well with an acoustic though and I've been asking them to evolve songs a bit more live, so I guess it'd be...something.

Lame indeed.

Can't remember how it did in the US but, for a band so obsessed with playing the hits and getting a strong reaction, it is baffling that one of their worst charting singles and biggest live buzzkills manages to survive so long.

Yeah - pretty sure that in terms of chart performance in Europe, a Muse biggest hits setlist should really always include New Born, Bliss, Dead Star and Butterflies and Hurricanes (as well as possibly Muscle Museum and Sunburn), and UD should be out of the picture. Maybe they choose it based on Youtube video views or something colossally stupid like that.

Certainly seems possible this could be a different song - in the photo of them rehearsing Dig Down, Matt pretty clearly had an electric. Suppose it's possible he could switch guitars mid song, but seems unlikely.

Then there's that separate "Undisclosed rehearsals" shot of him with the acoustic, and Chris with a different bass from the Dig Down rehearsal shot. Could be reworked version of UD with acoustic, but they may well be referring to another new song they haven't yet mentioned...

Lame indeed.

It's their fifth most viewed video on YouTube and whenever I talk to people about Muse they mention that song when on the topic of their songs.

It's really grew on my over time, too, and probably my favourite of their 'pop' songs, bar Supermassive Black Hole, if that could be considered as such.

Some of y'all are getting a bit carried away with these pics and clips :chuckle:

I wouldn't advise getting hyped for 'new song confirmed' or 'Dig Down acoustic??' just from Matt jamming on the acoustic for a few seconds. Could be an electric part from DD that he's just messing about with on the acoustic or it could even be literally nothing.

We've probs got less than 24 hours to wait, just chill :p

It's their fifth most viewed video on YouTube and whenever I talk to people about Muse they mention that song when on the topic of their songs.

It's really grew on my over time, too, and probably my favourite of their 'pop' songs, bar Supermassive Black Hole, if that could be considered as such.

People you've talked to aren't really a good base of evidence, no offence :chuckle:

I think it did well in the odd country like Australia, Holland and Germany. Other than that, I'm not sure? Like I said, it did poorly in the UK and I don't think it did that well in the US either. Either way, doesn't really add to the fact that it gets a really poor reaction just about every time it's played.

Some of y'all are getting a bit carried away with these pics and clips :chuckle:

I wouldn't advise getting hyped for 'new song confirmed' or 'Dig Down acoustic??' just from Matt jamming on the acoustic for a few seconds. Could be an electric part from DD that he's just messing about with on the acoustic or it could even be literally nothing.

We've probs got less than 24 hours to wait, just chill :p

Or maybe even less, considering they might be posting a new (and maybe longer) audio snippet in a couple of hours.

People you've talked to aren't really a good base of evidence, no offence :chuckle:

I think it did well in the odd country like Australia, Holland and Germany. Other than that, I'm not sure? Like I said, it did poorly in the UK and I don't think it did that well in the US either. Either way, doesn't really add to the fact that it gets a really poor reaction just about every time it's played.

But we're talking the fifth most viewed Muse song on YouTube, and I remember when I saw the WM top 10 Muse songs, half of the comments were about Undisclosed Desires. I know fans don't tend to love it,but I've felt nothing but love for it from the general public, just like that of Madness.