OK fine I'll try to do my album ranking.

Absolution

OoS

BHaR

ST

TR/Drones/Showbiz (it REALLY just depends on my mood)

T2L

I still listen to all of the albums, but T2L is probably the one I'm most likely to just listen to select songs instead of the whole thing front to back.

Hoping it'll be on Spotify by the early hours of the morning so I can listen on the way to work tomorrow. Not gonna be able to swing by HMV till past 6pm otherwise fuuuu. Genuinely so excited now.

Oh my God!

Am I the only one who have not listened to the album yet? I read all your comments and I'm really excited! :LOL:

I haven't , don't even know what i win by doing that :LOL:

Hoping it'll be on Spotify by the early hours of the morning so I can listen on the way to work tomorrow. Not gonna be able to swing by HMV till past 6pm otherwise fuuuu. Genuinely so excited now.

Albums usually drops slightly after midnight on streaming sites, if I'm not mistaken.

Btw is it just me or does Matt have to bring some of his old wardrobe back to the tour? I'd kill to see that HAARP-era red suit again. Just imagine Matt ripping Blockades in that holy shit :chuckle:

Okay, I can totally tolerate SH in context. It's a nice little song.

I still struggle to understand how they made TC feel so long despite being so relatively short, but again, it's fine in album context.

Oh my God!

Am I the only one who have not listened to the album yet? I read all your comments and I'm really excited! :LOL:

I haven't either. Should be good.

I also didn't know YouTube now had a premiere placeholder... cheeky buggers.

Initial tentative ranking:

Break It To Me

Propaganda

The Void

Algorithm

The Dark Side

Pressure

Blockades

Something Human

Get Up And Fight

Thought Contagion

Dig Down

off topic but has muse.mu crashed for anyone else, mines saying new website launching soon?

or am i just being really stupid

1354898759_ScreenShot2018-11-08at21_19_57.png.4a0f36c47d2246899826e282ef32c97c.png

off topic but has muse.mu crashed for anyone else, mines saying new website launching soon?

or am i just being really stupid

I've just logged onto it and it's come up with the 'new' site - and I've had to reset my login password as per the recent emails. Try it again - might be alright now. :)

NEW WEBSITE

08 November 2018

Welcome to the new muse.mu website!

Further features will be added to the site, including a new photo gallery section, so stay tuned!

Please note you need to reset your password to gain access to the new Members section. It is strongly advised to do so before the Members section pre-sale for the Simulation Theory World Tour begins on Tuesday 13 November.

Et voila.

Et voila.

I've just logged onto it and it's come up with the 'new' site - and I've had to reset my login password as per the recent emails. Try it again - might be alright now. :)

where can i log in? all im getting is a list of tour dates

where can i log in? all im getting is a list of tour dates

Try holding the shift button and then pressing refesh on your browser to make sure you load the new site. Might be that some of the old one is still in your cache and messing things up. The new site should have a new slimmed down top bar, and immediately underneath, a full width video for Pressure - with the others stacked underneath and a load more content beneath those.

Edited by Citizen Crazed

It didn't show for me initially, but when I searched for Get up and Fight it showed me the album.

It didn't show for me initially, but when I searched for Get up and Fight it showed me the album.

You're in a time zone where it's now the 9th though!

You're pulling my leg, why would you search for that song... :shifty:

Try holding the shift button and then pressing refesh on your browser to make sure you load the new site. Might be that some of the old one is still in your cache and messing things up. The new site should have a new slimmed down top bar, and immediately underneath, a full width video for Pressure - with the others stacked underneath and a load more content beneath those.

still just loading the tour page, ill just check again tomorrow

You're in a time zone where it's now the 9th though!

You're pulling my leg, why would you search for that song... :shifty:

:LOL:

I don't see it on Spotify either. :(