So They just posted a picture of them rehearsing Dig Down, looks like Chris is using the kitara bass, interesting ..

Interesting indeed. Also, it seems that Dom is playing the "normal" drums instead of the pads used for Madness or UD.

If we're getting a song in the style of the Lies cover at Live Lounge 2015 (because of the Kitara synth sounds), I'm sold.

So that part of the song has synth bass and no guitar. Matt is singing quietly and in an easy range, like in Madness, and Chris is harmonising a bit higher. Morgan's adding another layer of vocal harmony and playing across a few octaves, probably a pad or strings. Dom's playing a fairly relaxed beat as well.

Basically it's looking like a mid tempo pop song.

Here you are. It isn't an audio preview yet, but it gives us more information about what we'll see in the video.

The girl dressed in ragged clothes is a sort of ninja warrior and it seems she must fight to survive the "Matrix" she's in.

And then there's Dom saying that their parts "doesn't even connect to the video".

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

Looks like it's going to be a heavier version of Madness, possibly a bit faster too.

Madness is 90bpm iirc? This sounds around ~95-98 to me. So yeah, a smidge.

Pretty insignificant info but that's where we are :LOL:

Four seconds can still be very crappy :p

I mean, maybe if it was a proper clip of the full song in action. As it is, it's just four seconds of the synth bass hook. Could go just about anywhere from there.

Basically:

It's a few seconds of section of one instrument in the track. Shows absolutely nothing.