So... electronica, then?

"Electronica is an umbrella term that encompasses a broad group of electronic-based styles such as techno, house, ambient, drum and bass, jungle, and industrial dance, among others."

Not even close.

Wow, didn't think this thread could get any more boring.

^^

They've posted a new video on their IG account that shows their rehearsals with full stage production, in Florida.

Nothing exciting, though, considering it seems they'll be using the same moving "tetris pillars" from the last summer tour.

Great news tbf, that stage is one of my faves I've seen them use.

I worded that last part so bad. :( I didn't mean to run the stage down, but to point out the fact there basically wasn't anything new to see... or listen to.

Oh no, I didn't think you were ragging on it. I just meant I was glad to see it back. It'll be cool for US/Canadian peeps to get to see it this time as well.

Looking at the head I'd disagree.

^^

Acoustic headstock has 3 tuners on each side (and a different shape), one in the pic has the normal 6 on one.

Not sure how you'd make the assumption that it was the acoustic anyway though, considering it's just a silhouette :chuckle:

No :( So we will get a generic acoustic song. Just great. Acoustic sound is so boring...

Edit: I hope it's electric.

Like we just said, it's not acoustic. But yes, good trolling. Top quality.

Wow, didn't think this thread could get any more boring.

Wait until the new Muse song is out!

No :( So we will get a generic acoustic song. Just great. Acoustic sound is so boring...

Edit: I hope it's electric.

How about New Retroacoustic Italowave though? That's the coolest shit nowadays