I'm waiting to get into a gig right now, of course it'd (maybe) leak when I'll have a solid couple hours of not being home to listen. :chuckle:

Propaganda is even weirder than expected

I might be into it tho idk

So Prince its criminal

Propaganda is even weirder than expected

I might be into it tho idk

So Prince its criminal

Where the fuck are these getting posted. I’ve only heard blockades because of the Vimeo link.

Propaganda sounds weird af. Definitely a different tone than that original bad quality recording gave off. A bit disappointed there. Also I still kinda hate that robot voice, it doesn't sound good or cool.

Where the fuck are these getting posted. I’ve only heard blockades because of the Vimeo link.

You must go to the forbidden place

reddit m8

Holy shit, whatever this one is (I think maybe Break It to Me) also sounds weird af. Really heavy instrumental, but the vocals are maybe the most different I've heard from Muse.

Defo most creative album since...Black Holes? Maybe even Origin

I have finally heard Algorithm

and I honestly dk, I need more

This shit is so weird, good fucking luck to Matt with some of these vox live btw

Regardless of what my opinion ends up being on the finished songs, one thing seems for sure - this AIN’T just Muse genre hopping as we feared. They’re legitimately fusing all this stuff into their own weird monster and it sounds so fresh and mad already.

Wow, they went straight 80's/Stranger Things on The Void.

/Drive

I smell a tour opener

Definitely need to hear more of Algorithm to judge it. That clip didn't give me a good idea at all.

That clip was epic are you kidding? I hope it’s like that the whole way. That and Blockades if the whole song is in that tone and doesn’t get cheesy I’m happy.

BITM idk need more. propaganda is disappointing since the other clip we heard sounded like heavy bass due to the quality.

Regardless of what my opinion ends up being on the finished songs, one thing seems for sure - this AIN’T just Muse genre hopping as we feared. They’re legitimately fusing all this stuff into their own weird monster and it sounds so fresh and mad already.

Mad? You mean freaking psychotic! :LOL: BITM and Propaganda are... are just... W-what the hell are they?!

Are there vocals on The Void?

We’ve been told it apparently has some epic vocals, who knows if words though

From the clips?

Blockades > Algorithm > Break It To Me > The Void > Propaganda

Obvs full songs are a totally different game