I want that Blockades clip to tuck me in, kiss me on the forehead then knock me right the fuck out <3

It was Get Up and Fight. The chorus. Where’s the best place for me to upload the video

Vimeo?

Honestly just the audio on something like vocaroo would more than do though, it’s an official source so the link should be allowed on here too.

Are we about to crash from hearing the best snippet of the album so far to the worst? :LOL:

Edited by Jobby

Push

dundundundun

Crush

dundundundun

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE OF US

(idk wtf he’s actually saying on that last line but ya feel me)

I think I'm gonna try to avoid the snippets this time. I'll listen to a good quality leak though.

The Blockades one is honestly pretty good imo. Recorded from a phone but you can hear it v v clearly

I'm glad the unreleased tracks are spread pretty evenly throughout the album, including the first and last song. I hate last time that we'd heard the first 6 songs or whatever it was. I like the opening song to be a total surprise.

Was it the one from that Italian radio show?

Nono, same source as the Blockades one

Idk where they’re being posted though?????

Sheesh the Muse Dronesposting Facebook page has a longer clip of the Get up and Fight chorus, as cliche as the chord progression and melody is Matt sounds great and I might be all in

Nono, same source as the Blockades one

Idk where they’re being posted though?????

Muse Dronesposting on Facebook, Algorithm clip already was muted by copyright, you have to join but she added me pretty quick

Muse Dronesposting on Facebook, Algorithm clip already was muted by copyright, you have to join but she added me pretty quick

IM ON MY WAY

fucking reactivated my fb for this shit

I'm glad the unreleased tracks are spread pretty evenly throughout the album, including the first and last song. I hate last time that we'd heard the first 6 songs or whatever it was. I like the opening song to be a total surprise.

And we had also heard a decent portion of Defector and The Globalist from the leaked behind the scenes, so the full release was a bit anticlimactic.

Was the “California punk” song in that French (?) interview talking abut Get up and fight? If it was i can totally get what they were trying to say lol but it’s moreso pop punk sounding then punk if it was close to either

Some absolute leg who has infiltrated with precision espinionage this group is providing more incoming

Imagine being asleep