I'm optimistic about the album. I somehow came to like Dig Down quite a lot, I find the first part relaxing and while I used to not like the woahs, hearing Matt do them live completely changed my perspective and I now really enjoy them even in the studio version. :chuckle:

So I've got 4 songs that I like so far and SH that isn't bad but that I don't really care for, and there has usually been a song like that on every album.

Edit :

The Dark Side : 7.5

Pressure : 7.5

Thought Contagion : 7

Dig Down : 6.5 or 7

Something Human : 5.5

Edited by Zepp

actually this is fine. this interview made it seem really good. shame matt cant hit high notes anymore but it was only a matter of time. he's getting old.

:noey:

With Imagine Dragons releasing their new album on the same day, I think ST will struggle to reach number 1 in most of Europe.

Not too familiar with chart stats but would this be the first Muse album for quite some time to not hit the top spot?

Edited by olliemuse

Looks like some normal people (I mean, no music shop workers) have already received their album copies.

It's about to happen, boys.

Proof:

That person said it’s a vinyl and they wouldn’t know how to “leak” it, still I think some point today we will probably get it from elsewhere

Looks like some normal people (I mean, no music shop workers) have already received their album copies.

Proof:

So technically it has leaked. Just not online yet.

Too hard to hear for me to judge, sounds like it has potential though

Dear god, that guy still talking.. so irritating, couldn't hear a thing.

Innit - shut. the fuck. up.

Proof:

as anticipated, the first leaks likely will be shitty rips from vinyl.

pass.

Hey though, hopefully it might not be long now :happy: got a good feeling for tonight

told ya

as anticipated, the first leaks likely will be shitty rips from vinyl.

pass.

Seems CDs may also be knocking about

Not that it matters to me either way

inb4 they all refuse to leak it

They did lol what's more no one can verify if they really had the album in the first place, it could be just a fake. So.. no leak it seems ;o I'm quite surprised.

That vinyl’s defo not fake, I’m willing to believe the CD pic that’s out too (people are saying the art could be a printout but I’m pretty sure you can see the staples of the booklet)

inb4 they all refuse to leak it

imagine being that big of a weapon

That vinyl’s defo not fake, I’m willing to believe the CD pic that’s out too (people are saying the art could be a printout but I’m pretty sure you can see the staples of the booklet)

It would be kind of weird to create a printout like that and then have the band sign it anyway....