Some stores have the album already so it's a matter of hours probably.

Comfirmed? Should’ve realised this was probs likely but still.

Anyone remember if that was how Drones leaked or was it someone getting an early copy? Can’t remember between the two now.

Someone on the above mentioned Reddit post said he contacted the Instagram user who posted it asking to leak and said “he said he’ll do it” Hold onto your butts folks. Also I have no idea how to post links from reddit here so you’ll have to just go over to check it out

Someone on the above mentioned Reddit post said he contacted the Instagram user who posted it asking to leak and said “he said he’ll do it” Hold onto your butts folks. Also I have no idea how to post links from reddit here so you’ll have to just go over to check it out

I saw it but looks fake to me. For store employee it would be suicide to leak the album after posting the photo in the social media.

I saw it but looks fake to me. For store employee it would be suicide to leak the album after posting the photo in the social media.

Some people don’t care or know better though. Not to say they aren’t just taking advantage and teasing, like.

Hold onto your butts folks.

Jurassic Park nods whilst a leak may be imminent? Stop it’s all to much <3

Yeah, that's the great downside to this. It's not worth losing your job over a leak.

As someone who’s worked in retail, I highly disagree tbh :chuckle: awful sector for the most part

Not sure how much trouble it lands you in for future jobs though, that’d be the only real serious mark to me.

Comfirmed? Should’ve realised this was probs likely but still.

Anyone remember if that was how Drones leaked or was it someone getting an early copy? Can’t remember between the two now.

Someone got a copy early. But it was like 5 days before the album release date. First he/she didn't do it properly so the quality was poor then someone showed him how to do it or something like that and we got a good quality after 3 hours

(I think)

Things like these take time, so if it's getting leaked, it will porbably be tomorrow or after the weekend

Not necessarily. If this person’s legit when they say they’ll leak it, I don’t see any reason why it couldn’t happen tonight. It’s just the banking on these people being legit that can somtimes mean it takes a bit longer than expected.

(Not saying I 100% think it will btw, just that it’s easily possible)