I'm not, I wanted to know if there was another source for those alleged lyrics and discuss them. Apparently there is another source... I seriously don't get your hatred for that page but until someone mentioned the french review they were my only source for the lyrics, that's why I mentioned them. You guys need to chill.

I don't hate the group I just cba reading 3 pages of people going off about them... again :LOL:

I feel like I said this everyday around this time for Drones too but I feel like a

LN_085201_BP_11.jpg

may be reasonably imminent

I mean, there’s only soon to be 8 days left anyway so, yeah, captain obvious but, like within the next day or 3 maybe. Just that feeling of momentum building.

My tired, dumb ass thought that was celery at first and was like wot but now I understand :facepalm:

Why are they charging $6 to ship a $12 CD? Come on Muse!

Probably because that's what the shipping service they use have quoted them.

Originally Posted by te718 View Post

Why are they charging $6 to ship a $12 CD? Come on Muse!

Probably because that's what the shipping service they use have quoted them.

Why not offer a digital download only option? Only allowing shipping just seems like a money grab to me so they could overcharge on the shipping. :mad:

Just buy it through iTunes or some other online shop then?

But then I wouldn’t get early access to tour dates right? For Drones, all we needed to do was be a part of their fan club for early access to tickets and they also gave us a free copy of Drones with each ticket purchased. This time they’re making us buy the album for early access.

By the way, I’m jealous of all those concerts you’ve been to! How was the Royal Albert Hall gig?

But then I wouldn’t get early access to tour dates right? For Drones, all we needed to do was be a part of their fan club for early access to tickets and they also gave us a free copy of Drones with each ticket purchased. This time they’re making us buy the album for early access.

By the way, I’m jealous of all those concerts you’ve been to! How was the Royal Albert Hall gig?

No, it’s no purchase necessary. Fill this in.

The RAH gig hasn’t...happened yet? :chuckle:

No, it’s no purchase necessary. Fill this in.

The RAH gig hasn’t...happened yet? :chuckle:

Thanks for the help man but that is a UK only link. It diverts me to a webpage saying so. I’m pretty sure the only way for USA fans to gain early access to ST tour tickets is to buy the CD from their official store to ship. I’ll just do that it seems. Been putting it off for too long!

You know what...when I typed that message I was thinking to myself I don’t recall that gig happening yet but I thought maybe I had just missed it. Then I realized you guys put the day first when you write xx/xx/xx and we put the month first. :D Have fun though...should be a blast! :musesign:

Edited by te718

Thanks for the help man but that is a UK only link. It diverts me to a webpage saying so. I’m pretty sure the only way for USA fans to gain early access to ST tour tickets is to buy the CD from their official store to ship. I’ll just do that it seems. Been putting it off for too long!

Shouldn’t be? It asks you for your country and the US is an option. Not sure what the crack is with that.

In my opinion, they peaked with Black Holes & Revelations.

Sorry Muse - I never expected pop music from you.

giphy.gif

Shouldn’t be? It asks you for your country and the US is an option. Not sure what the crack is with that.

Hmm I’m not sure either. I just know when I open the link it shoots me directly to a page that says it’s UK only and asks me to click on another link that takes me to the Muse homepage. I don’t have an option to click on a country.

giphy.gif

It doesn't link to the same page in the US; it just says not available outside the UK, then links to the US Store, which only has the option to pre-order.

I assume the UK likely has some rules about this sort of thing that the US doesn't.

That's some post-The Resistance Matt's lyrics alright.

Not usually negative but I

hmmm

yes

Edit: but to spin that into a positive, maybe I would’ve felt similar about Invincible or Revolt’s lyrics without the context of the actual song soooo

I'm getting BandH vibes from it... it's quite cheesy, but straight to the point

B&H ain’t an uncommon reference point when lyrics like these get pointed out but I think that’s doing it a disservice tbh. It doesn’t say much word-count wise but what it does say hits on something pretty primal and powerful imo.

Edited by Jobby

Some of the lyrics have been "decoded" here:

3QoS4ZF.jpg

My "Guiding Light/Aftermath" senses are tingling. And with the Tove Lo feat. news, maybe a little bit of a poppy "Fight Song" vibe. TBH I have a feeling deep in my gut that this is going to be a guilty pleasure song for me a la Big Freeze and Revolt.