And none of it over here.

I'm skeptical they'll bring alt versions to tour. They never do for special versions.

Couple early on for Drones tbf, Mayan and iHeart theatre, plus the apparent by request planned for the future. Could definitely better, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something there at least.

I’m doubtful for more plays of the alt. versions as well tbh. Ya never know though, could be a good shout for any small shows.

Couple early on for Drones tbf, Mayan and iHeart theatre, plus the apparent by request planned for the future. Could definitely better, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something there at least.

I’m doubtful for more plays of the alt. versions as well tbh. Ya never know though, could be a good shout for any small shows.

iHeart was more of a promotional show. Two Psycho Tour shows were basically it but also remember how poorly the Mayan was handled compared to every other show (and yes I'm still upset about it). That was also 3 years ago and fuck all happened since then. After all that the one talked about show feels like pennies thrown at a region that gets as many normal dates as all of Europe.

This brings back me wanting them to tour with other musicians so they could pull off different versions like this.

It never was a really bad song at its very heart musically speaking, it's just that Muse fanbase is often so fucking bitchy and finicky it's not even funny.

Here, I finally said it.

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Can't believe someone finally called out the fanbase for having opinions.

It really never was a bad song at its very heart musically speaking, it's just that Muse fanbase is often so fucking bitchy and finicky it's not even funny.

Here, I finally said it.

Lol ok. This is my least favorite take that I hear from fans, especially prevalent on the subreddit.

It really never was a bad song at its very heart musically speaking, it's just that Muse fanbase is often so fucking bitchy and finicky it's not even funny.

Here, I finally said it.

Nah, I don't think it's pretty good musically speaking. But at least this version has a fucking soul :LOL:

Well... I mean, I think the structure is pretty uninteresting and shallow. But that's up to opinion, of course.

If you mean structure as in the arrangements, that's just as much part of crafting the music as making the lead melodies or underlying chords. Production is arguably part of this now too in the modern era so it could all be music now.

I had to get that off my chest, sooner or later.

And because all people have right to express their opinions, I have mine too, and here it is.

I'm being sarcastic because you think that you're somehow calling us out by saying this. This is literally what every Muse fan who liked a new song says whenever they find out that not everyone shared their opinion.

Btw "musically speaking" this song is neither good nor bad.