Listening back to all four songs I find The Dark Side a good song, not their best but way fa from their worse and a good compromise between the "new" and "old" sound. Thought Contagion is okay, could probably be worked better, it bores me sometimes. But what surprised me the most is that I actualy like Dig Down way more than Something Human.

I think DD just gets too much "hate", to be honest. Similarities to Madness aside, it's a more-than-okay song to me, now that I can listen to it together with the other singles (TDS included).

‘Socks&iPhone’ :ninja:.

Calling this now as a nerdy fan spoof.

I mean, MOYH did make a weird return on the SBE voting list so someone in the camp must have a soft spot for it.

But yeah, I’m fairly confident it’s all fake. Too easy to mock up and the line used for the header graphic is one of the ones you can already see in the deluxe preview pic. Why start a promo around Algorithm when Pressure’s the next song as well? Nah.

Uhm... uhm...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmn8Vgxn2J-WQ20QBU8vTA

I mean, MOYH did make a weird return on the SBE voting list so someone in the camp must have a soft spot for it.

But yeah, I’m fairly confident it’s all fake. Too easy to mock up and the line used for the header graphic is one of the ones you can already see in the deluxe preview pic. Why start a promo around Algorithm when Pressure’s the next song as well? Nah.

Pressure is the next official single, though. TDS wasn't, and still, it was released. The may do the same with another song or two, maybe...

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

There’s a retro Chris Jericho joke somewhere in there with all that ‘break the code’ shit but I’mma keep it real with you chief, I don’t have the energy to find it.

Pressure is the next official single, though. TDS wasn't, and still, it was released. The may do the same with another song or two, maybe...

Matt said after SH - 1 more single (Pressure) and maybe one extra non-single (TDS) before release. If even TDS was a maybe, I wouldn’t expect another one to pop up out of the blue.

Also worth pointing out that basing itself on the Augmented Flex thing, which popped up briefly in the Dig Down vid way back when and fans latched onto it thinking it meant something even though it hasn’t appeared since, isn’t unlikely to be something a fan would do. Also am I making up a memory or did someone ask the band about that at some point and they said it didn’t really mean anything? Maybe Matt on Twitter.

Anyway, that plus the fact that the 60 day countdown just leads to November 9th, which we already know is the release, as opposed to a different date for an unknown tour/gig/song announcement or something and that the video claims we’ve ‘unlocked’ something when we haven’t got anything - I’m calling bull until something more substantial happens.

Also worth pointing out that basing itself on the Augmented Flex thing, which popped up briefly in the Dig Down vid way back when and fans latched onto it thinking it meant something even though it hasn’t appeared since, isn’t unlikely to be something a fan would do. Also am I making up a memory or did someone ask the band about that at some point and they said it didn’t really mean anything? Maybe Matt on Twitter.

Anyway, that plus the fact that the 60 day countdown just leads to November 9th, which we already know is the release, as opposed to a different date for an unknown tour/gig/song announcement or something and that the video claims we’ve ‘unlocked’ something when we haven’t got anything - I’m calling bull until something more substantial happens.

I think they said it meant nothing as a plausible album title.

And the unlocked item might be that bit of lyrics from Algorithm via bots.

It could be real, it could be not, but this certainly intrigues me.

‘Socks&iPhone’ :ninja:.

Calling this now as a nerdy fan spoof.

No, this name got nothing to do with the account, read it again. this account follows this algoritm - account and happens to be someone I follow as well that's why she got mentioned there! It is a real account, socks&iPhone. I took a screenshot and didn't think about everything then :LOL: