8.50 euro for CD minimum, 17.99 for courier-only deluxe edition. that's 30-48% of the actual product. :mad:

Yeah.. for me (shipping to Finland) it would be something like this:

• deluxe cd: 17,99€ + 14,99€ standard / 26,50€ courier = 32,98€ / 44,49€
  • vinyl: 20,99€ + 12,49€ standard / 27,49€ courier = 33,48€ / 48,48€
  • super deluxe set: 61,99€ + 34€ courier = 95,99€€

Pretty steep postages, I'd say :stunned: Pretty much the only reason to pre-order via Muse shop would be the "early access to tour tickets", whatever that means, IF the old-style messageboard pre-sales doesn't exist any longer.

If only I could be sure that the old pre-sales exists, I could happily pre-order via local music store, and save pretty much all the postages...

Guys, I seriously need to vent about what I'm feeling for the upcoming album.

I don't know if it's because I'm in a really good mood today, or I'm going through an apparently unexplainable, stupid fanboy phase, but today, for the first time, I've listened to the four songs now available in a row and... God, despite their diversity they flow so incredibly well between each other it's almost unbelievable.

This alone, with TDS added in, it's incredibly, dangerously hyping me up for ST, even with my worries about the Timbaland track thrown in. Suddenly I feel like an enthusiastic teenager all over again, like when I was waiting for The Resistance (my first wait for a Muse album) to be released.

Like I said in the beginning, I know perhaps I'm coming across as a raging fanboy, but really, I don't know what's gotten to me.

I hope it will pass soon before I might get disappointed. :LOL:

Guys, I seriously need to vent about what I'm feeling for the upcoming album.

I've listened to the four songs now available in a row and... God, despite their diversity they flow so incredibly well between each other it's almost unbelievable.

:

This here. This is exactly how I feel about the singles as well. I've just been playing those four in album order continuously, and it actually makes Dig Down surprisingly bearable.

Honestly these songs gone be the best thing to get me through to November.

I honestly don't see how everyone hates dig down yet loves something human. It seems like something human is everything y'all have ever complained about put into one song yet for some reason y'all are placing it at second best out of the 4 we have so far. Something isn't adding up

I don't get it either. I love SH so much, but Dig Down is: :sleepy: I can't explain it, so I'll just enjoy it.

I feel like SH is Muse finally dropping the pretense and just putting out a straight up pop song. It doesn't make me enjoy the song any more, but it's nice that they're not beating around the bush and instead just going all in for once. Maybe that's why people like it - it's not pretending to be anything it's not.

New interview tomoz so presumably (hopefully) we’ll get some more detail on some of the other songs. Main ones I’m hoping for are The Void, BITM and GUAF, maybe some more on Blockades too.

I feel like SH is Muse finally dropping the pretense and just putting out a straight up pop song. It doesn't make me enjoy the song any more, but it's nice that they're not beating around the bush and instead just going all in for once. Maybe that's why people like it - it's not pretending to be anything it's not.

UD happened 9 years ago

Edited by Jobby

I really dislike the beginning of Something Human (the first verse), just sounds so mainstream and then "My circuits have blooowwwn" makes me cringe a bit everytime. But after that it really picks up and adds in a lot of layers. The second verse reminds me of Hullabaloo Muse a bit. I like the little breakdowns, especially when it leads into that synth solo. That alone kinda makes the song worth it. It's not a special track, but it feels more natural and original than Thought Contagion and especially Dig Down.

Really hoping both Dom and Chris have some moments to shine on this album though. Cause they've been kinda buried for the most part so far.

Edited by Matthz

New interview tomoz so presumably (hopefully) we’ll get some more detail on some of the other songs. Main ones I’m hoping for are The Void, BITM and GUAF, maybe some more on Blockades too.

UD happened 9 years ago

Yeah, but while I still think UD was a nice attempt at making a downright R'n'B/synthpop song musically speaking, now it makes me cringe a little when I read its lyrics. "You may be a sinner / But your innocence is mine" is the worst offender regarding that for me, considering also the way Matt sings it. It really seems a pass taken from a teenage girl diary.

I like the verses of SH, especially when things pick up a bit more and it all gets a bit more groovy.

However I really hate the excessive pronunciation of HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUMAN, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUMAN in the choruses. I mean, come on.

I really like that instead, because I think it goes so well with the synth sweeping sounds that rhythmically mirror it.

Yeah, but while I still think UD was a nice attempt at making a downright R'n'B/synthpop song musically speaking, now it makes me cringe a little when I read its lyrics. "You may be a sinner / But your innocence is mine" is the worst offender regarding that for me, considering also the way Matt sings it. It really seems a pass taken from a teenage girl diary.

Not sure what kind of diaries you’ve been reading, or how it makes it less of a pop song.

Really hoping both Dom and Chris have some moments to shine on this album though. Cause they've been kinda buried for the most part so far.

Agreed. Chris was literally killed in the SH music video.

I feel like Pressure might give them a chance if it really is meant to be "changing riffs every 10 seconds". Could maybe see elements of a live Jam in there like with Helsinki and the Globalist midriff.

Okay so during the entire interview they had Muse instrumentals playing in the background, but in the last part the instrumental wasn't any known Muse song. It sounded a bit too generic to actually be Muse but might be interesting anyway so I'll upload that part separately.