This doesn't ease my fears at all. Sorry...

It just isn't my genre. :(

Unless it will be something along the lines of One Republic's Apologize, which would be quite welcome in that case.

How about Timbaland's "The Way I Are" off of shock value for a beat? I feel like it might go a bit with the album because of how electronic it is

That's the only concern I have for this album specifically. The fact that Dig Down is the second-to-last song is kind of worry, as it's all dependent on "The Void" with regards to whether or not the album will end on a high note (Both literally and figuratively speaking).

I feel like it will do though. The other singles so far have all been exceptional.

Still a bit annoyed that Dig Down is on the album — A: with it being a pretty bad song and B: with it being 18 months old by the time the album will come out. But other than that, I’m really really looking forward to the album (except for seeing the cover more frequently :vomit:)

hyped

How about Timbaland's "The Way I Are" off of shock value for a beat? I feel like it might go a bit with the album because of how electronic it is

In fact, the electronic style isn't what bothers me (I love TDS so, so much), but the perspective we might get Timbaland's vocals shoe-horned into the song, like he did with the Zayn's one. No, thanks.

But now I also looked up and saw that Lopez and Vindver are Latin music musicians who play acoustic guitar, keyboards and percussions.

Considering that Matt claimed there would be two acoustic driven tracks in ST, this might be "the heavier one" he mentioned back then, so... that's a thought that actually gives me a bit of relief.

In fact, the electronic style isn't what bothers me (I love TDS so, so much), but the perspective we might get Timbaland's vocals shoe-horned into the song, like he did with the Zayn's one. No, thanks.

But now I also looked up and saw that Lopez and Vindver are Latin music musicians who play acoustic guitar, keyboards and percussions.

Considering that Matt claimed there would be two acoustic driven tracks in ST, this might be "the heavier one" he mentioned back then, so... that's a thought that actually gives me a bit of relief.

Matt actually said "Not heavy in terms of distortion, just the track is more driven by it"

Do we know if the super deluxe set comes with the original artwork and not just the alternate artwork?

presumably vinyl 1 will have the main artwork on it, but the current mockup doesn't show the fronts of the gatefolds.

also curiously not shown is the main box itself; no idea how all of those items are going to be housed...

Do we have some sort of up to date list of the tracks and their descriptions? Everything I find is before the album announcement

We’ve not had any more descriptions or anything linked to song names so all you could really update would be that ‘Map 2’ ended up being TDS.

Other than that, we’ve still just got:

Algorithm - romantic classical piano w/ Blade Runner/video game synths

Pressure - ‘classic Muse’, riffs

Blockade - apparently similar to New Born

Unknown acoustic driven song

Unknown song w/ 7 string (could be Blockade or Pressure)

Guessing we're still a couple of weeks off from the introductory descriptions as to what each tracks sound like.

I'm more excited for peeks on what the hell the next tour is going to look like tbf. Although I do wonder if in Europe, we'll get something different if its gonna be an outdoor stadium run.

We’ve not had any more descriptions or anything linked to song names so all you could really update would be that ‘Map 2’ ended up being TDS.

Other than that, we’ve still just got:

Algorithm - romantic classical piano w/ Blade Runner/video game synths

Pressure - ‘classic Muse’, riffs

Blockade - apparently similar to New Born

Unknown acoustic driven song

Unknown song w/ 7 string (could be Blockade or Pressure)

Why not 7-string acoustic??

Did everyone hear the official instrumentals that were posted to reddit? I wonder if that same leaker will eventually have instrumentals for the whole album.

Yep. They're great. As usual regarding Muse, there are many things sonically going on in all four mixes that are quite difficult (or almost impossible) to catch in the official versions, like the arpeggios during DD last chorus and coda, the keys mirroring the vocal main line during TC refrain and the saturated bass in TDS.