Well Matt just posted him and Dom are at Jonesy Juke Box, which I don't know much about other than it's a radio station and it's featured in the beginning of the R U Mine? Video lol, maybe it's debuting today? Seems a little too quick though based on the "coming soon" post this morning

there's this too:

there's this too:

Hmm, "meeting" doesn't sound like it means it's being released today but I'd love to be proven wrong, I just checked and it looks like Dead Inside and Madness were both premiered on a Monday so who knows what will happen

Well Matt just posted him and Dom are at Jonesy Juke Box, which I don't know much about other than it's a radio station and it's featured in the beginning of the R U Mine? Video lol, maybe it's debuting today? Seems a little too quick though based on the "coming soon" post this morning

Hmm, "meeting" doesn't sound like it means it's being released today but I'd love to be proven wrong, I just checked and it looks like Dead Inside and Madness were both premiered on a Monday so who knows what will happen

It's Steve Jones' (guitarist from Sex Pistols) radio show, pretty cool dude. Looks like they're recording an interview that'll go out on a later date though, as opposed to talking live tonight. Could be wrong, sounds like they're doing the same thing with Stryker though.

Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are the typical days for music releases nowadays tmk.

It's Steve Jones' (guitarist from Sex Pistols) radio show, pretty cool dude. Looks like they're recording an interview that'll go out on a later date though, as opposed to talking live tonight. Could be wrong, sounds like they're doing the same thing with Stryker though.

Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are the typical days for music releases nowadays tmk.

And I've looked out to see that his program is broadcasted everyday... Tomorrow is Tuesday... Do you think they'll manage to edit a possible interview before tomorrow? :eek:

Ooo how exciting. Bet it'll sound absolutely nothing like how we think its going to sound in this thread.

Yeah, like Defector solo. :chuckle:

And I've looked out to see that his program is broadcasted everyday... Tomorrow is Tuesday... Do you think they'll manage to edit a possible interview before tomorrow? :eek:

Nah, I'd be surprised. It's not impossible but the turnaround for stuff like that is rarely a day tmk. Probs looking at Friday or Monday but my money's on the latter.

Watching it again (and remembering that picture of Bing) I do see visors on everyone, and have this sinking feeling it's a sort of "tron-esque" VR theme... and we're about to be subjected to Matt Bellamy's horrible theories about VR reprogramming people's brains and turning them into antisocial computer programs. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's already talked about that...

Watching it again (and remembering that picture of Bing) I do see visors on everyone, and have this sinking feeling it's a sort of "tron-esque" VR theme... and we're about to be subjected to Matt Bellamy's horrible theories about VR reprogramming people's brains and turning them into antisocial computer programs. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's already talked about that...

yeah, it's probably gonna be about cybernetic shit or something like that. I had hopes for another political album, given everything that's happened recently, but it's muse, who knows what'll happen

^^^ Pretty much what I thought, too.

I actually think there's potential there tbh, I just hope it isn't another silly song.

I had hopes for another political album

oh god why

I had hopes for another political album, given everything that's happened recently, but it's muse, who knows what'll happen

Is Drones really political, though?

But in any case, it would be better if they don't give another shot at that. You can bet they'd be surely smothered by critics because they jumped the "Anti-Trump wagon" like many others have done, with hammerfisted lyrics and all.

I'm hoping the style of the end of that video isn't indicative of the style of the new track

And why not? It seems pretty cool. It doesn't necessarily have to be bubblegum synthpop because of the colours or the font.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

"After The Globalist wrecked the world, a new society has emerged: the Droids tiranny rules over the few humans left, trapping them in a dreadful virtual reality where they cannot do anything but hide.

Only a valiant and cunning hero could save mankind... And soon, he indeed started to act..."

Sorry if it's so cornishly cheesy, but I couldn't resist. :D