Curious as to how this early access thing is gonna work. Does it replace the board pre-sale? Does it take priority and come before it, or after? Wouldn’t really make much sense to me, since at least the board pre-sale requires you to have been a member by a certain date, whereas anyone can sign up to this.

I'm worried people will miss out just assuming their old memberships will cover them. Hopefully they do (they should) But I think it's worth registering on this new link

I'm worried people will miss out just assuming their old memberships will cover them. Hopefully they do (they should) But I think it's worth registering on this new link

What's the new link register? Not sure if I missed something now. I pre ordered through a guest account since lazy. But did get the email saying that I'll be emailed again about access codes. I assume the .mu membership I've always had would get it?

Pre-ordered the album, but can't download the digital version of The Dark Side, anyone else having this problem? (the other three tracks are available and working)

I had the same problem. The download link I had only showed Dig Down, Something Human and Thought Contagion as options, no Dark Side. I sent a message to Warner via the contact link in the store, and just got an updated link by email a moment ago which includes the Dark Side.

I'm a bit bummed about the album cover because it has a lot of potential, but as is is just way too ridiculous and will further the negative perception of Muse. I think it would've been a super cool cover if it was just all the pink stuff in the background with maybe the blue wavy grid at the bottom. I especially wish the werewolf and all that shit wasn't on there.

My main concern now, having seen the tracklist, is whether this album is going to actually sound and feel like an album or not. SH into TC is not a pleasant transition.

Really? I was thinking it’d work before I even saw the tracklist. Both in A, SH’s fat bassy synth outro going into TC’s opening bassline, TC’s main synth ‘riff’ at the start almost calling back to the synth solo from SH.

Yeah I just listened to all 4 how they have them on Spotify and thought the sound was nicely cohesive. It also just feels really nice that these songs at least have "life" that was sorely absent in so much of Drones. And while still not great, I enjoy Thought Contagion a whole lot more after seeing it live. Their sound at Bonnaroo was just ridiculously good and that song was beefy.

Seriously hyped that they're putting the whole 11 track main album on one vinyl disc. Not that I don't like double vinyl, but when they put Drones on double vinyl and only had 2 or 3 songs on each side, it seemed like a waste of space. Genesis used to fit over 50 minutes of music on one disc in the 70s, surely we still have the technology to do that now.

Lol. All power to you, man. I seriously want to pre-order, but the shipping cost is freakin high.

Where are you located? I'm in US and I ordered the cassette and box set and only got charged $8 for shipping I think

Edit: $8.99 for shipping. Also, my TØP order is showing in my Muse shop account. Guess they use the same merchant?

Seriously hyped that they're putting the whole 11 track main album on one vinyl disc. Not that I don't like double vinyl, but when they put Drones on double vinyl and only had 2 or 3 songs on each side, it seemed like a waste of space. Genesis used to fit over 50 minutes of music on one disc in the 70s, surely we still have the technology to do that now.

Agreed. The Drones track layout on vinyl is not the most convenient