New Kind Of Kick - #MuseHalloweenSpecial

projektxtal

I love this!! This for me throws me back to the Showbiz/Origins era of Muse, especially with the distorted vocals/screaming, its a cover of a old/classic song that sounds like classic/old Muse...

This of course is just my own personal opinion... but yeah, I love it!!

We could beat the "people take Matt's astonishingly vague political lyrics as some sort of genius level, important statement, and get mad when he posts pictures on Instagram" horse... :chuckle:

Nono, it's the "people take Matt's not so vague explanation of his astonishingly vague political lyrics as a reflection of his actual politics and personal philosophy and get mad when he posts pictures on instagram" horse. Which is a much younger and relevant horse than the Queen horse. Not that I propose that young horses deserve more beatings than dead horses, that's just something the expression seems to imply.

Nono, it's the "people take Matt's not so vague explanation of his astonishingly vague political lyrics as a reflection of his actual politics and personal philosophy and get mad when he posts pictures on instagram" horse. Which is a much younger and relevant horse than the Queen horse. Not that I propose that young horses deserve more beatings than dead horses, that's just something the expression seems to imply.

:LOL:

I'm a bit dumbfounded that it took so many people so long to realize that a rich, powerful white guy singing about bringing down "the man" doesn't actually share their personal political beliefs...

I suppose that's the point of pandering, or as he seems to call it, "making the lyrics more accessible" or "putting myself in a character."

has anyone mentioned he does the Thing in the video... why

If I'm being completely honest, that's probably on the list of reasons I haven't watched it yet.

The minute I saw in the photos he wasn't wearing anything under that jacket, I knew what was coming.

And I'm completely convinced that he thinks it's sexy and appealing to his fans.

Nah. He's taking the piss. Out of himself.

Like someone said, that doesn't explain why he did it every single Drones gig. :(

The problem is that some fans do think it's sexy :vomit:

And we know Matt's admitted to catering to a select group of fans who squeal at anything and everything he does, and claim their shitty setlists are just fine, because everything Muse does is gold. (The girlfriends probably puff up his ego quite a bit, tbf.)

I guess it's kind of hilarious that he's up there embarrassing himself every night because he's bought into his own hype.