New Kind Of Kick - #MuseHalloweenSpecial

projektxtal

I'd still err on the side of caution, since you're still accessing content which is not available in Germany due to copyright reasons, and doing anything like that in Germany is a very very bad idea.

Is it really? Never heard of it being that super serious. Anyway, I'd still be careful about that website due to viruses/adware...

Okay, I don't know if this counts since Matt himself didn't technically write the line, but "Life is short and filled with stuff" is one of the most amazing bad Muse lyrics of recent years. :LOL:

I didn't know it was a cover when I started watching it and I loved that line :LOL: I wanted so badly to believe he would write such an intentionally bad line.

I want to think it's a gag and not a serious attempt at that style of music... but I did just see a newish TLSP video that has confused the issue for me...

Was this for the Leonard Cohen cover?

I think the difference is that Bellamy looks like he's doing it for laughs, while Alex Turner seems to be morphing into that sort of character for real.

I want to think it's a gag and not a serious attempt at that style of music... but I did just see a newish TLSP video that has confused the issue for me...

Honestly, I think they did a really good cover. Obviously if people don't like The Cramps, they won't like this song. I love The Cramps, so I wouldn't mind a more serious attempt. I mean, it's obviously for laughs, but it's also a fine cover :LOL::LOL:.

Honestly, I think they did a really good cover. Obviously if people don't like The Cramps, they won't like this song. I love The Cramps, so I wouldn't mind a more serious attempt. I mean, it's obviously for laughs, but it's also a fine cover :LOL::LOL:.

I kinda agree. As an audio only I love the vocals, the punky aggression, the bass. Only thing is this style really only suits young-poor-angry singers. Hard to take seriously at their age-comfort level.

Think it only works as the joke it is, albeit pulled off by excellent musicians.

I didn't know it was a cover when I started watching it and I loved that line :LOL: I wanted so badly to believe he would write such an intentionally bad line.

I agree. Matt Bellamy's lyrics are mostly enjoyable, regardless of whether they're good or bad. The only ones I don't find enjoyable are those few that are just cringeworthy.