MUSE yellow guitar pick

maupol

Hey people, i was just wondering if the yellow MUSE guitar picks are buyable, or are these only being used by Matt during concerts? I'm asking because i have an opportunity to get one of those, and i have no clue how am i supposed to confirm if it's legit or not.

http://imgur.com/GsCM0zC

You'd be better off asking in the kit & tab section, they know everything other there :)

Hey people, i was just wondering if the yellow MUSE guitar picks are buyable, or are these only being used by Matt during concerts? I'm asking because i have an opportunity to get one of those, and i have no clue how am i supposed to confirm if it's legit or not.

They're 0.73mm Dunlop Tortex guitar picks. Can buy them pretty much anywhere

HOWEVER

If you want one with the Muse logo on which I presume you do then your best bet is off eBay. Dunlop print logos on picks for large quantity orders but I doubt they'd print the Muse logo for you and I doubt you'd want hundreds or even thousands of plectrums so finding one on eBay that someone's selling after Matt chucked it in the crowd is your best chance

Nah you can't buy them, but they're the .73mm dunlop tortex with the Muse logo on the other side. I don't think there really is a way to tell whether it's genuine or not, other than knowing where it came from I guess.

You'd be better off asking in the kit & tab section, they know nothing other there :)

Fixed, as Dom never tweeted us back.

• 1 month later...
Reviving this thread, as someone who claims to have worked on the tour is selling one. I'm suspicious and probably annoying him with my questions to ascertain the genuineness of it.

Doubt you'll really be able to get any proof how genuine it is. It's a guitar pick.

Be surprised that someone who toured with Muse would feel the need to sell a guitar pick though. Unless it was the one show. If they worked it and you really want proof ask if they have a tour pass or something. If that checks out then surely the pick would

Doubt you'll really be able to get any proof how genuine it is. It's a guitar pick.

Be surprised that someone who toured with Muse would feel the need to sell a guitar pick though. Unless it was the one show. If they worked it and you really want proof ask if they have a tour pass or something. If that checks out then surely the pick would

I didn't bother in the end. Figured I'd get more of a buzz out of getting one in person someday... Fingers crossed.