Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

What's the damage exactly?

And depending on where you're located, it might make more sense to phone them.

James, thanks for the reply. It's cosmetic damage on the body - a couple extra dings and a scuff on the finish. I'm mainly concerned with the ones pictured in this album. https://imgur.com/a/CBoIovL

Calling is a good idea. I'm located in the USA and to be honest I didn't even notice the phone number prominently displayed on their website until you mentioned it.

James, thanks for the reply. It's cosmetic damage on the body - a couple extra dings and a scuff on the finish. I'm mainly concerned with the ones pictured in this album. https://imgur.com/a/CBoIovL

Calling is a good idea. I'm located in the USA and to be honest I didn't even notice the phone number prominently displayed on their website until you mentioned it.

Generally I wouldn't be too surprised by stuff like that on a second hand guitar (unless advertised as flawless) That's just me though.

Also, as you're in the USA and the guitar has a rosewood fretboard, were there any signs of the box being opened and inspected by US plant and wildlife or whatever it's called? It appears that they're fairly careful (unlike the TSA...) when inspecting shipments, but you never know.

But yeah, I'm sure MGW will make it right. If you decide to call them, just remember the time difference.

K&T is quiet :ninja:

Got a question regarding MIDI screens... if it's plugged into a whammy, does the X/Y axis affect the foot rocker itself, or can a different axis change the setting of the pedal?

K&T is quiet :ninja:

Got a question regarding MIDI screens... if it's plugged into a whammy, does the X/Y axis affect the foot rocker itself, or can a different axis change the setting of the pedal?

Not just K&T really.

It's just the rocker. You'd need the sort of thing amptonelab did with the rotary control to change patches

Maybe Bs can explain it better

Cause the glory days are over :( Muselive website used to thrive as well then just died. cause Muse new music has like zero guitar now haha

It's more that they killed it with that community thing.

And don't be ridiculous. It's still there. It's just all textural :nerd:

• 2 weeks later...
Generally I wouldn't be too surprised by stuff like that on a second hand guitar (unless advertised as flawless) That's just me though.

Also, as you're in the USA and the guitar has a rosewood fretboard, were there any signs of the box being opened and inspected by US plant and wildlife or whatever it's called? It appears that they're fairly careful (unlike the TSA...) when inspecting shipments, but you never know.

But yeah, I'm sure MGW will make it right. If you decide to call them, just remember the time difference.

Hey all, just wanted to provide an update to my post. Turns out MGW was trying to contact me all along via e-mail and it ended up in my spam folder. For whatever reason the customer support e-mail was misidentified as spam even though I had e-mail conversations during the ordering process. We were able to sync up over the phone and resolve the issue - best guess is the damage was caused during customs inspection.

Manjon guitar works...

Yeah, remember those are sold on rareelectricguitar?

Along with Fedner, Gibsun, Youbanez, Paul Read Smith, Ovulation, Rickenbocker, and others.

Hey all, just wanted to provide an update to my post. Turns out MGW was trying to contact me all along via e-mail and it ended up in my spam folder. For whatever reason the customer support e-mail was misidentified as spam even though I had e-mail conversations during the ordering process. We were able to sync up over the phone and resolve the issue - best guess is the damage was caused during customs inspection.

Strange. That's good that the issue is resolved though. Surely it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to inspect?

Although I guess a lot of damage can happen in that amount of time if the person is completely careless.

• 2 weeks later...
Theories on any new MB models for this album aesthetic (if any), aside from the obvious laser fret markers?

Neon pink/purple/blue sparkles :)