Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

DON'T DO IT, that shit is made from pig fat and blood. What kind of person eats that?

So... it's not common to eat it over there? I was thinking of starting my holiday off with that.

If you do have it just don’t think about what it’s made of :LOL: might put you off a bit.

I read that subtle description from BBC to someone not long ago. He's been wearing a necklace made of garlic ever since that day.

Class in a glass.

Still prefer the tron-esque pickup cover on the neck though. And the custom Vol & Tone controls.

yeah that

Almost looks like it has a brushed black anodized pick guard there. Now there's an idea...

A scottish person.

Fight me.

(Black pudding, like haggis and white pudding, is awesome)

In that case, maybe I should make a trip over to Scotland too.

Shame you're not coming down for that festival in Finsbury Park with QOTSA. Sam's coming to that, and I'm hoping there will be some of those antics you described!

So... it's not common to eat it over there? I was thinking of starting my holiday off with that.

I read that subtle description from BBC to someone not long ago. He's been wearing a necklace made of garlic ever since that day.

yeah that

Almost looks like it has a brushed black anodized pick guard there. Now there's an idea...

In that case, maybe I should make a trip over to Scotland too.

Shame you're not coming down for that festival in Finsbury Park with QOTSA. Sam's coming to that, and I'm hoping there will be some of those antics you described!

Black pudding is a cooked breakfast staple in Scotland along with lorne sausage and tattie scones (google it).

Full scottish shits over your full english from a massive, massive height. Its like comparing OOS to Neutron Star Collision - http://www.picturebritain.com/2012/03/full-scottish-breakfast.html

Although sainsburys reckons its part of the full english - https://recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/breakfast/full-english-breakfast#

I’m actually in NYC in august - part of the reason i cant go to the finsbury festival, ‘cos i’m skint - should meet for a coffee or suchlike

Bshuker was just there last week too

Black pudding is a cooked breakfast staple in Scotland along with lorne sausage and tattie scones (google it).

Full scottish shits over your full english from a massive, massive height. Its like comparing OOS to Neutron Star Collision - http://www.picturebritain.com/2012/03/full-scottish-breakfast.html

Although sainsburys reckons its part of the full english - https://recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/breakfast/full-english-breakfast#

I’m actually in NYC in august - part of the reason i cant go to the finsbury festival, ‘cos i’m skint - should meet for a coffee or suchlike

Bshuker was just there last week too

I've not heard of the other two. I'll have a look.

And that much of a difference? Damn. Maybe I should try it at least once then...

Sure - send me the dates you're over and we'll sort something out. There are a few really good places for coffee. I always take sherpa_man to the same one when he visits... never disappoints!

Tomorrow's the big day. I'm still on the fence about trying this dish... maybe I should do a live video for you all.

Speaking of that, I'll try to also stream a video of Jaicen and I arriving at the shop... right at 9am

I shit you not.

vLSEoz8.png

4am in NY that is :facepalm:

Tomorrow's the big day. I'm still on the fence about trying this dish... maybe I should do a live video for you all.

Speaking of that, I'll try to also stream a video of Jaicen and I arriving at the shop... right at 9am

I shit you not.

vLSEoz8.png

Do it. Also tell us what you think of the new irn bru recipie.

If When you go Nando's, make sure you get the cheesecake if you haven't already tried it ;)

...Nando’s has cheesecake?!

I shit you not.

vLSEoz8.png

#afterbreakfast

As for dessert, Pastéis de Nata or GTFO

I think that's what I had before. And we have to be there at 8:59:59 this time. Remember how I rushed us out (even though it wasn't #afterbreakfast) and we got there 47 seconds past 9.

I also found another place to try for breakfast. I'll be there from the Monday, so will let you know how it compares to those #details eggs

Not sure if they have black pudding though.

Wait, you're at Manson's again, James? :LOL:

Did your sixth sense tell you my new guitar was back there for repairs, because if so, you've just missed it, I'm afraid. Should be getting it back this week. :p

Haha, sadly not, there was just a problem with the batteries that they were being drained constantly even when the guitar wasn't in use. Some kind of short somewhere. Fixed now apparently and should be back today, though I won't play again before Sunday.

If you're paying. :p

Yep, arrived again safely. I'll give it a play on Sunday. :)

Of course. There's a reason I have that guerrilla marketing contract with them... even if it means selling to guitars to other people and paying for them myself.

Are you taking requests for this performance? I'll be happy as long as Buck Rogers and Comfortably Numb are in the setlist.

On a less serious note, check the EHX Oceans 11 out. I think you would like the atmosphere it creates.

Haha, I haven't played Buck Rogers for a while to be honest (though I do break out Just A Day from time to time if the mood takes me), but I'm sure I'll get Comfortably Numb or Coming Back To Life in there somewhere if I feel like playing some Floyd, haha! Otherwise I'll probably play some Godspeed and maybe try the new Coheed song if I can figure it out.

The pedal sounds nice when the demo guy isn't being really over the top with it. Pretty good for a compact pedal I guess, though I actually really need to spend more time experimenting with my Big Sky, haha! I haven't had time to try new settings on anything for months, so hopefully I can get back to that soon too.

Haha, I haven't played Buck Rogers for a while to be honest (though I do break out Just A Day from time to time if the mood takes me), but I'm sure I'll get Comfortably Numb or Coming Back To Life in there somewhere if I feel like playing some Floyd, haha! Otherwise I'll probably play some Godspeed and maybe try the new Coheed song if I can figure it out.

The pedal sounds nice when the demo guy isn't being really over the top with it. Pretty good for a compact pedal I guess, though I actually really need to spend more time experimenting with my Big Sky, haha! I haven't had time to try new settings on anything for months, so hopefully I can get back to that soon too.

Feeder ftw <3