Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Considering getting another Manson. Probably an MA-1.

How does the holosparkle finish option actually look in real life? Good or tacky...

The red sparkle MBCs look horrific in person 🤦nothing♂️

I could just do an MA-2 for the cost of the holosparkle MA-1

No pictures can do the holosparkle finish any justice, it's something that needs to be seen in real life. Personally, I love it. It's without a doubt my favourite finish. If you like the look of it in pictures, you'll fall in love with it in the flesh.

And is the MBC finish really that bad??? I hope the upcoming MBs have a decent finish!

No pictures can do the holosparkle finish any justice, it's something that needs to be seen in real life. Personally, I love it. It's without a doubt my favourite finish. If you like the look of it in pictures, you'll fall in love with it in the flesh.

And is the MBC finish really that bad??? I hope the upcoming MBs have a decent finish!

Definitely agree with that. I don't mind the red MBC-1 that much, though the chrome bridge pickup makes it look loads better in general

Can they do the PF-1 as opposed to the MBK2? Is it a cost option, or a straight swap?

I'm sure they can. They're around the same price it seems, depending on the cover/etching options.

Hmm... that "people you may know" bit on facebook has just suggested Macaroon. I feel like I should add him, but he hasn't been here in ages, so I'm not sure if he'll remember me :$

I mean, it's like when Bs sends emails to Mansons. Surely they remember him and have a special folder (with increased storage capacity) that his emails are directed to...

It was in the T2L tour booklet that they sold at the stadium gigs. Only looked at mine for the first time today #mintcondition :nerd:

Also

I've got that but haven't read it yet. Not a proper fan.

I see a colour box, VCR, super hard on and a PDF 1 (?), but no whammy... :eek: Plus the plug in baby shit tone hex pickup :twitchy:

I see a colour box, VCR, super hard on and a PDF 1 (?), but no whammy... :eek: Plus the plug in baby shit tone hex pickup :twitchy:

Looks like the PDF has 3 knobs so I think it's the 1. Muse doing a qotsa cover confirmed?

No you've got it backwards. You're clearly a real fan, since you've not taken it out of the packaging to protect it from any dust/fingerprints/Irn Bru spills.

Think of how many cans of Irn Bru you haven't wasted because of that. You're doing a good thing. :nerd:

Looks like the PDF has 3 knobs so I think it's the 1. Muse doing a qotsa cover confirmed?

Well technically it's a PDF-2, but he's removed freq knob and is using the hardtail MIDI device on his guitar to control it with.

But I guess you're all too busy trying to figure out why he has a framed picture of #MBHimself, which has been blatantly photoshopped out of the above image.

Edit:

Apologies for the massive oversight. It's actually a tune o matic MIDI device he's using. Didn't mean to spread any misinformation...

Apologies for the massive oversight. It's actually a tune o matic MIDI device he's using. Didn't mean to spread any misinformation...

Still more correct than a lot of the gear stuff on musewiki.

Irn bru is overrated since the recipe got changed a few months ago.

Yes, i’ll hand in my angry scotsman card.

This is kind of true. It tastes nearly the same but there's a slight difference :nerd:

This is kind of true. It tastes nearly the same but there's a slight difference :nerd:

I was looking for some examples to prove you wrong, but... it's actually more difficult than I thought.

Will an American (I use that term loosely now) like myself be able to tell the difference? Stay tuned...

It tastes like diet irn bru, left out for days without the top on the bottle.

Flat as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
It’s less vile but still looks damn good. Gold bridge & neck pickup would suit it as well.

First thing I'm going to do when I arrive in the UK is have breakfast in the early afternoon. I want to try the black pudding this time, but I'm nervous... convince me to try it.

I don't think he's convinced either

Also, I wasn't expecting to like the black ones that much, but...

35745595_758947220979637_6491763924541636608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c73b5a63aca5d64277c55897daf6a7f9&oe=5BB2CE4C

LUhwtvk.png

They look FIT, especially the necks and fancy pickup covers.

First thing I'm going to do when I arrive in the UK is have breakfast in the early afternoon. I want to try the black pudding this time, but I'm nervous... convince me to try it.

DON'T DO IT, that shit is made from pig fat and blood. What kind of person eats that?

DON'T DO IT, that shit is made from pig fat and blood. What kind of person eats that?

If you do have it just don’t think about what it’s made of :LOL: might put you off a bit.

I don't think he's convinced either

Also, I wasn't expecting to like the black ones that much, but...

35745595_758947220979637_6491763924541636608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c73b5a63aca5d64277c55897daf6a7f9&oe=5BB2CE4C

Class in a glass.

Still prefer the tron-esque pickup cover on the neck though. And the custom Vol & Tone controls.