Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

And even then, not until #afterbreakfast

No ordinary breakfast either. That combined with the #banter was enough to delay us for a minute and 47 seconds.

That thread title :chuckle:

Were the Carbonitas a Works Wednesday exclusive? Those things were incredible

The MB-1 carbon from last year? I imagine it was, as there was only that one as far as I know.

No ordinary breakfast either. That combined with the #banter was enough to delay us for a minute and 47 seconds.

The MB-1 carbon from last year? I imagine it was, as there was only that one as far as I know.

Do we know who got the carbonita? Haven't seen it since it sold.

Do you think my copperkroma guitar posted few pages back would suit black hardware better?

Yes. I like how this one turned out, except it's had some fancy aged copper machine heads installed since.

12513530_420493964824966_3284576620695205873_o.jpg?oh=52bc70f6bdbdbf82654fdd0004ce3b7a&oe=5B446F3D

Do we know who got the carbonita? Haven't seen it since it sold.

I think the new owner posted a picture (either instagram or a facebook comment) but I haven't seen anything since then.

This was the one I was thinking of, there was a red one as well. Didn't know there was a Carbon MB made and sold though :ninja:

8244629689_d83ba43759_b.jpg

I thought that's what summoned you! Or are you just here for me? :kiss:

Oh fuuuuuuuu.... that's a very spicy meat-a-ball. Very seksy

Less twisty knobs this time and more bzzzzz...

I still don't know if they've sent it or not though...

Wait.. its yours??? :eek:

Maybe I was pulled by some unnatural force

You posted that at 6:15am. Doubt it will get sent until after lunch.

Now that Macaroon is back (we knew you couldn't stay away from the knob man) what do you think about the recent change in the irn bru recipe?

Aw james don't. I'm still a bit shook by it all. I've not tasted it yet, unsure if I want to.

In other news though, I'm selling my AC30 in favour of a THR10 and a good set of headphones. Vile has not been getting the attention she deserves of late and I fear it's due to the fact that I can't play through my Vox in my flat without waking up the dog that lives on the other side of town.

Anyone used a THR before?

Wait.. its yours??? :eek:

It will be, haha! Finally being sent out later on today apparently, after being delayed by the UK's cold weather. It had already been delayed plenty before that though unfortunately because I ordered it in mid-2016, but at least it should finally be here in a week or so. Similar spec to last time but with XY instead of FF, fixed bridge instead of magic trem, and no hexaphonic midi stuff.

It will be, haha! Finally being sent out later on today apparently, after being delayed by the UK's cold weather. It had already been delayed plenty before that though unfortunately because I ordered it in mid-2016, but at least it should finally be here in a week or so. Similar spec to last time but with XY instead of FF, fixed bridge instead of magic trem, and no hexaphonic midi stuff.

It looks stunning, good that it's finally making its way to you! I can pay testament to the fact that they weren't exaggerating when describing the weather here recently...

Does anyone know if mansons.co.uk ever stock the standard MA2-EVO? If so , how often do they restock? Do they only stock the gloss black?

I have been checking the site for a month or so now and haven't seen one without all the fluffy, expensive add-ons (fuzz factory, midi screen etc). I sent an email a week or so ago and didn't hear back.

While I'm aware you can buy directly from the Guitar Works, I am quite keen to spread the cost over a finance deal.

Does anyone know if mansons.co.uk ever stock the standard MA2-EVO? If so , how often do they restock? Do they only stock the gloss black?

I have been checking the site for a month or so now and haven't seen one without all the fluffy, expensive add-ons (fuzz factory, midi screen etc). I sent an email a week or so ago and didn't hear back.

While I'm aware you can buy directly from the Guitar Works, I am quite keen to spread the cost over a finance deal.

You can still get one on a finance deal :) I did it with a guitar from the works, they just basically 'sell it' to the shop, so the guys there can sort out the finance application for yourself. From contacting the works and the finance going through took less than an hour for me.

If you ring the guitar works and explain you'd like one, but on finance, they'll be able to help you out.

Well, my guitar has made it as far as being in the right country in about two days which is pretty impressive. On the other hand, it sounds like it's going to spend the next week or so in customs clearance to compensate. *sigh*