Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I did wonder about the black screen to be honest, but apart from those old MB-1 prototype pictures, I've never really seen it in action to compare. It's literally only a piece of thin paper though so I could always try it myself one day. Anyway, the wiring's causing some problems and the sustainer won't stop squealing apparently so it's going to be a little while longer yet. :LOL:

Are the electronics in your new one quite complex?

On paper, I didn't think they were as complex as the last one, but having the XY in there as well is certainly making everything else just as tight as it was last time, if not even tighter, haha! Looks fun anyway - I'm glad I don't have to sort it all out! :rolleyes:

IMG_2373.jpg

Edited by Bs

True.

What do you think of Thought Contagion?

It didn't really do much for me to be honest. I think I'll just wait and see what the album ends up being like from here really. I haven't liked the first two songs much, but if the rest of the album's good, I might get more into it. If not, then I don't mind just sticking with the older stuff really. We'll have to wait and see.

It's not finished yet! :rolleyes:

But, but...you can't show us pictures and then tell us it's not after breakfast.

I mean... of all the pictures of taken of full english breakfasts, do you think I actually uploaded them immediately, or waited until I finished it and managed to get a good internet connection? I'm not going to wait while my breakfast gets cold, so you'll never see a picture posted beforehand.

Is it just the squealing issue?

Yeah, I think so. He couldn't figure out what was causing it so I think he's going to take it out and then start wiring it up again from the beginning. Not sure how long it will take, but better to have a short delay now than find it doesn't work properly after it gets here or something.

Hnnggg. That's beautiful colour and material coordination.

I want a Floyd guitar, not sure if I should go with an E or the MA-25T :ninja:

Or PRS since that'd save a fortune...

Sorted by the sound of it. How long does international shipping usually take, James? I guess it won't get sent out before Monday anyway now though...

Well you don't want it sitting in a warehouse over the weekend.

And that depends. It can take anywhere from two days to two months. :facepalm: