Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I'm confused, isn't the whole point of the Cort models that they're affordable? If you're going to spend £1200 on one, wouldn't you just be better of getting a proper MA or something? Or is it just because it's an MB with upgrades that it's expensive?

lBYwEDm.gif

Haha, I have KnT as my bookmark for this site, so I tend to just pop in and see if anything new is going on across the board. I'm normally too lazy and just type 'kit' into my URL bar and it comes up by default, haha! I'm occasionally looking at other parts of the board, but to be fair I don't post anywhere a whole lot these days, just look in when I'm bored, etc.

I'm confused, isn't the whole point of the Cort models that they're affordable? If you're going to spend £1200 on one, wouldn't you just be better of getting a proper MA or something? Or is it just because it's an MB with upgrades that it's expensive?

I think it's more that it's the MB shape. The second cheapest is the drone, which is still several hundred more.

Haha, I have KnT as my bookmark for this site, so I tend to just pop in and see if anything new is going on across the board. I'm normally too lazy and just type 'kit' into my URL bar and it comes up by default, haha! I'm occasionally looking at other parts of the board, but to be fair I don't post anywhere a whole lot these days, just look in when I'm bored, etc.

Don't get yourself booted out of another library now.

So... any news on your new one? I imagine I speak for both myself and Macaroon when I say that I hope we'd be the first to know... like, before you even open the email to find out what the news actually is.

Nope, I've heard nothing for two months now. Guitar was ordered with deposit at the end of June 2016 so we're now 17 months on from that. Last time I asked what was taking so long, I was reliably informed that the estimate had been 12-18 months and that they were still on track for that. Whether it's actually going to be finished this year or not now though, I've absolutely no idea. I'll drop them an e-mail and see if I can find anything out now. I've been remarkably restrained so far this time, haha!