Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Hello all,

Like a small deer, lost in the fog, I have been estranged from this fine thread for some time. Indeed, in a perfect world all lost animals would find their way back home eventually, and as I find myself becoming lost in my own metaphor, I return to you all.

I would be lying if I told you that a large part of my lure back into the world of breakfasts, knobs, Nandos and a perennial wait for Bs' next post wasn't down to james90's ludicrously sexy new guitar, but we all have our reasons for everything.

All is well with me; Vile Orange is in good health even if she has been somewhat neglected of late. She lies in wait at my parents house as I've recently moved into a new 2nd floor flat with no lift and, frankly, the thought of carrying my 30kg Vox up the stairs gives me heart palpitations. Soon enough I will cave and bring them both up north with me though. I fear returning here may play a peculiar part in that...

Anyway, fill me in, lads and lassies. What's new?

This run is going quick and hot, #LastMBForJames90? :ninja:

That's a grim thought. I need to hunt down those escapees.

Hello all,

Like a small deer, lost in the fog, I have been estranged from this fine thread for some time. Indeed, in a perfect world all lost animals would find their way back home eventually, and as I find myself becoming lost in my own metaphor, I return to you all.

I would be lying if I told you that a large part of my lure back into the world of breakfasts, knobs, Nandos and a perennial wait for Bs' next post wasn't down to james90's ludicrously sexy new guitar, but we all have our reasons for everything.

All is well with me; Vile Orange is in good health even if she has been somewhat neglected of late. She lies in wait at my parents house as I've recently moved into a new 2nd floor flat with no lift and, frankly, the thought of carrying my 30kg Vox up the stairs gives me heart palpitations. Soon enough I will cave and bring them both up north with me though. I fear returning here may play a peculiar part in that...

Anyway, fill me in, lads and lassies. What's new?

I've been trying to think of a reply to this post for about five minutes now.

I promise I'll have something to say before Bs has his new guitar, although that might not mean much.

Until then, maybe you would like to see a slightly better picture, as it needs a slight polishing now.

21616136_10155499313565944_7990726252784671527_n.jpg?oh=2ec7e0bbb3cfc11377200ca3ec5a6ce2&oe=5A97C568

I've been trying to think of a reply to this post for about five minutes now.

I promise I'll have something to say before Bs has his new guitar, although that might not mean much.

Until then, maybe you would like to see a slightly better picture, as it needs a slight polishing now.

Some things in life require time and patience, I understand.

Patience is the last thing on my mind, though, when I look at that guitar. Strangely, the only thing I can think of is which kidney I'm going to have to imminently sell.

Last 24 hours were agonising, but I finally got in my deposit for a production Santa - which Tim said he thinks may be the last MB run :twitchy:

Seems as if the ones pre-built at the show weren't actually going to be sold, I imagine that info was just miscommunicated to me since it was so busy and hectic there, so I'll be waiting 12 months for one to be built.

This run is going quick and hot, #LastMBForJames90? :ninja:

Back up, you've paid a deposit??!

It's a tempting one, but frankly there will only ever be one vile orange in my life.

I consider it both an honor and a privilege to have sold you that guitar.

Bs probably felt the same about the whammy he sold me, but someone else on here now has it... :$

It's a tempting one, but frankly there will only ever be one vile orange in my life.

Just a thought, but maybe it would make sense for me to get one. Ever since I sold you that guitar, there has been a void that only something vile and orange could fill...and you know I tried buying that vile tele a couple years back to impress you as well.

https://www.facebook.com/mansonguitarworks/videos/vb.147255548815477/666419606899066/?type=3&theater

Thing is...in a way, because it's you that I sold that guitar to, the void isn't exactly like the whammy sized one Bs has.

Just a thought, but maybe it would make sense for me to get one. Ever since I sold you that guitar, there has been a void that only something vile and orange could fill...and you know I tried buying that vile tele a couple years back to impress you as well.

https://www.facebook.com/mansonguitarworks/videos/vb.147255548815477/666419606899066/?type=3&theater

Thing is...in a way, because it's you that I sold that guitar to, the void isn't exactly like the whammy sized one Bs has.

Voids are there to be filled, James. You know you want one...

Voids are there to be filled, James. You know you want one...

Tell that to Bs though. I offered to fill his void with my whammy, but apparently that void has been filled with something bigger. :$

[NSFW]146f3fd56f255ecb3f5a0cc2a3a9cce0.jpg[/NSFW]

That's what your mum said

If I were replying to this in (rule 1) then I'd probably use some kind of reaction gif. But since those aren't readily available here on Muse Messageboard, and I, the responsible K&T super moderator, should be discouraging such behavior as there are children present.

Actually, that sounds like far too much work, so here's a reaction gif

lBYwEDm.gif

After reading every post on Manson's for 2 1/4 years, the deposit is in. Thank you guys for all the discussion. Now to walk around with a smile on my face for 12-18 months. :D

You're welcome, but ... I think we should be thanking you for putting up with our discussion.

Congratulations though. Anyone else besides Ross0203 ordered a new one?