Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Hmm really thought the new MB-1 series would have included matte black, but I'll happily take a Santa 2.0 :ninja:

Wish me luck pls :)

I take it there was no news about another run of CE-7s today?

I don't think so, was it just one run they produced in 2013?

Edited by Guest

Damn. Yeah, I am.

Looks like there’s a switch in one of the back plates or the red alert...

Good. Anyone who knows nothing will follow Dean from Instagram.

It's actually a lock that keeps the little people from escaping.

was it just one run they produced in 2013?

I believe so.

Thank you :) Not 100% and set in stone yet, but very close :ninja:

Yeah, £1k deposit and then a 12 month build time to pay the remainder off in. I'm trying for a pre-built one, most likely the one on display at the guitar show.

Standby, gentlemen...

Also, you should get the production one @Ross0203. They'll probably be a bit nicer. Maybe no kill button as per the original as well.

I don't think I can wait any longer! How do you mean nicer? I imagine the finish might be revised for production ones.

Any guitars you've been eyeing up? I imagine you'd be keen on the Black Knight :ninja:

I'm just sortof holding out hope one of these gets a paint nick and it shows up on Works Wednesday :LOL: I can't even begin to afford any of the weekend's announcements, though I'd probably go with the black trem or Santa provided I did have the money.

I don't think I can wait any longer! How do you mean nicer? I imagine the finish might be revised for production ones.

Any guitars you've been eyeing up? I imagine you'd be keen on the Black Knight :ninja:

Well yes, that sort of thing.

You would think that... and you would be right :shifty:

I'm just sortof holding out hope one of these gets a paint nick and it shows up on Works Wednesday :LOL: I can't even begin to afford any of the weekend's announcements, though I'd probably go with the black trem or Santa provided I did have the money.

What about the MD-2? Did you see the video they uploaded? Sounded really nice.

Also, did anyone get the calendar for next year? I've only seen the guitar for April....................

You know, because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. :ninja:

I haven’t got it... yet.

Is your new guitar chrome plated, or is it some fancy shiny paint? As you could probably tell, I like that finish :chuckle:

Neither have I :ninja: But someone spoiled it for Jaicen and told him this guitar was featured for April.

And it's the same paint on MB's one as far as I'm aware.

Well yes, that sort of thing.

You would think that... and you would be right :shifty:

Last 24 hours were agonising, but I finally got in my deposit for a production Santa - which Tim said he thinks may be the last MB run :twitchy:

Seems as if the ones pre-built at the show weren't actually going to be sold, I imagine that info was just miscommunicated to me since it was so busy and hectic there, so I'll be waiting 12 months for one to be built.

This run is going quick and hot, #LastMBForJames90? :ninja: