Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing whatsoever as I'm aware. Might have to e-mail them again soon. It's already been about 15 months and I still don't know when they're actually going to make some kind of progress with it. Getting a bit annoyed to be honest.

Nothing whatsoever as I'm aware. Might have to e-mail them again soon. It's already been about 15 months and I still don't know when they're actually going to make some kind of progress with it. Getting a bit annoyed to be honest.

You should be, James has had at least two customs made in that time...

• 2 weeks later...
Ages! :LOL:

It was 12-18 months, but apparently that was because they had to factor in the move to the new workshop or whatever, so I don't know if it will go back down now.

Did you hear back from them yet? I sent an email about a custom a month ago and haven't heard back. I guess I'll just wait and see what new during the guitar show this November :$

Ages! :LOL:

It was 12-18 months, but apparently that was because they had to factor in the move to the new workshop or whatever, so I don't know if it will go back down now.

Bs, you should go and collect your guitar once it's completed. Not only are you eliminating the risk of UPS not finding the house, but you get to see the new building. The cafe next door even sells irn bru... #incentive

Not yet, thinking of something with a Floyd and Fuzz. That or a Maton :ninja:

*floyd and sustainiac

Besides, Josh Homme doesn't play Matons anymore. As far as we know. He could be playing one backstage and only miming what he's doing on stage.

https://reverb.com/item/5353610-maton-bb1200-deluxe-custom-2010-transparent-wine-red

Mikey Demus talks about getting a Manson's signature model on the latest Guitar Nerds podcast. It sounds like it's pretty much an MA classic with his pickup arrangement and color schemes. Guessing that's one of the things that will be announced at the show?

Not sure. Did you hear the additional one they put on Patreon? He answered my (rather generic) question about custom guitars.

I haven't felt such a high level of recognition since I posted that 30STM video I shot on my iPhone 6S.

6,154 views and counting, I'll have you know.

Not sure. Did you hear the additional one they put on Patreon? He answered my (rather generic) question about custom guitars.

I haven't felt such a high level of recognition since I posted that 30STM video I shot on my iPhone 6S.

6,154 views and counting, I'll have you know.

Impressive view count! I enjoyed this episode a lot. I'm not on the patreon supporter list, guitar nerds and the Wampler podcast are on my podcast rotation for sure.

*floyd and sustainiac

Besides, Josh Homme doesn't play Matons anymore. As far as we know. He could be playing one backstage and only miming what he's doing on stage.

https://reverb.com/item/5353610-maton-bb1200-deluxe-custom-2010-transparent-wine-red

UlymLQt.jpg

fX5Jp6o.jpg

Where can I get some of these drop D strings?

Oh yes, floyd and sustainiac for sure :ninja:

I'm more into the DLX than the JH

:LOL: Drop-D string? Maybe that's why I'm not getting that Stockholm Syndrome sound since my E string is a literal E-string?

Who's heading to the guitar show by the way? I will burn my Manson guitars if there is no MB announcement :mad: