Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Brief question: What is the scale length on Manson's Signature MB guitars?

I noticed it's not mentioned on their specs on the Manson Guitar Works website, so it got me wondering.

25.5"

You still planning to get the red glitter to round off the primary colours collection? :ninja:

25.5"

You still planning to get the red glitter to round off the primary colours collection? :ninja:

I'm debating having a go at learning to build it myself. I was going to save this activity for my mid-life crisis, but I might just go ahead and have it now. :LOL:

I'm debating having a go at learning to build it myself. I was going to save this activity for my mid-life crisis, but I might just go ahead and have it now. :LOL:

Go on... the MB-1S look pretty nice. :ninja: Not sure what changes the new ones will have, but I'd guess a switch over to the sustainiac at least.

The scale of the MB-1 is relatively new information it seems.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6874882#post6874882

Go on... the MB-1S look pretty nice. :ninja: Not sure what changes the new ones will have, but I'd guess a switch over to the sustainiac at least.

The scale of the MB-1 is relatively new information it seems.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6874882#post6874882

As tempting it may be, I'm not particularly fond of the MB shape. Much more in to the MA body. But I doubt they'll be making a sparkly red one anytime soon. Also, I kind of fancy a 7 string, hence building my own might be the way to go.

Well shit.. it's days like today where I wish I had briefcases of cash just sitting around..

How do these days work? They just pop guitars up and first-come, first-serve by contacting Adrian?

As soon as they show up, it's first come first serve. They seem to be one-offs.

They're going live at 2pm their time.

Just saw it on Facebook :O

For newbies like me, is this something they do once in a while and will it only happen this week, or also next weeks?

At most it happens once a year. On a wednesday.

You just checkout via their site, or do you have to contact Adrian? If the latter, I'm sure he'll be going insane today.

Also, I assume they show up here, eh?: https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/categories/works-series-11

I think it's usually done through the website. You have the option of credit card or you can request bank transfer.

And I think that's where they were last year.

Well, I didn't spend $1k+ on a strat I had my eye on a few weeks back since someone else swiped it up, so only seems logical to spend it today :LOL: Although, I'm guessing I'll need much more than that for some of today's guitars :(

You should be visiting the Works website daily like rust_relic and I do. It's Works Wednesday, and they've already teased us with a carbon MoC.

I visit everyday, but I always check here first. It clicked once I sent me reply that something must be up. Rookie move on my part :facepalm: