Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Congratulations to both of you! Any difficulty regarding the rosewood?

jbias, I love how you got a Manson box. Must be because he's an official Manson dealer :p

What do we think of the new MA Cort? I like this one best. Would've liked the Scotch Blonde more if the pickguard were black though

16106011_544532459087782_4355712352250550677_n.jpg?oh=04d6fa14f21f9b3fc20e800f83c0afe9&oe=5907D887

I think the black ones incredible. That ones hot too though, definite runner up.

Hi, I preordered a DR-1 back in May and two days ago Adrian contacted me and told me that my guitar was completed. I contacted them back asking for the details of the credit card payment in order to pay the remaining balance, but I haven't been contacted back yet and I'm eager to make the payment so they can send the guitar ASAP.

I now this may seem a little hasty but I'm a little worried they may not be receiving my mails, I sent them a couple emails last month regarding the upgrades for the guitar and I didn't receive a reply to those either.

Thanks guys!

Hi, I preordered a DR-1 back in May and two days ago Adrian contacted me and told me that my guitar was completed. I contacted them back asking for the details of the credit card payment in order to pay the remaining balance, but I haven't been contacted back yet and I'm eager to make the payment so they can send the guitar ASAP.

I now this may seem a little hasty but I'm a little worried they may not be receiving my mails, I sent them a couple emails last month regarding the upgrades for the guitar and I didn't receive a reply to those either.

Thanks guys!

This is normal, they're a small operation and are ridiculously busy. I would advise just pick up the phone and speak to them, they're very nice people.

This is normal, they're a small operation and are ridiculously busy. I would advise just pick up the phone and speak to them, they're very nice people.

That's what i supposed, thanks! This month is feeling incredibly long hahahaha.

Thank you! It was Danny Gomez's MB-1. He contacted me a couple weeks ago and made the purchase.

Now I'm just debating on adding the screen and making it a red glitter (heavy glitter)

Awesome :) I'd definitely go for the screen, although black glitter without a screen could look very interesting :ninja:

I'm still eagerly waiting for the next MB-1 announcement :(

Awesome :) I'd definitely go for the screen, although black glitter without a screen could look very interesting :ninja:

I'm still eagerly waiting for the next MB-1 announcement :(

I think I saw the red glitter MB-1 without the screen on reverb a few days ago.

In case anyone was considering a DR-1...

We are now CLOSE to being SOLD OUT out of our limited run of DR-1 Numbers Edition Matt Bellamy Signature guitars. An official decision has been made to restrict this model to this one and only original run of 99 guitars.

Hey guys! Been lurking for a while but just registered in the forum.

I've been thinking of getting a Manson for a while and I think that (outside the signatures) the one that fits me the most is the MA-2 EVO. However, I already have a black guitar and I don't really like the Silver finish.

I actually really like the Cider Apple finish offered on the MA Classic, more so than the Light Red (which is offered on both).

Do you guys know if it's possible to get that on an MA-2?

Is it more expensive / takes more time?

What kind of finishes can I order from Mansons that aren't listed on the site, only solid colours and Xeno/copper?

Also, I live in Spain, so I wonder if it's easier/cheaper to do this through the official dealer or should I contact Manson directly?

Sorry for all the questions, never bought from them so I'm quite lost in this subject, would really appreciate some orientation :)

Thanks a lot!

Hey guys! Been lurking for a while but just registered in the forum.

I've been thinking of getting a Manson for a while and I think that (outside the signatures) the one that fits me the most is the MA-2 EVO. However, I already have a black guitar and I don't really like the Silver finish.

I actually really like the Cider Apple finish offered on the MA Classic, more so than the Light Red (which is offered on both).

Do you guys know if it's possible to get that on an MA-2?

Is it more expensive / takes more time?

What kind of finishes can I order from Mansons that aren't listed on the site, only solid colours and Xeno/copper?

Also, I live in Spain, so I wonder if it's easier/cheaper to do this through the official dealer or should I contact Manson directly?

Sorry for all the questions, never bought from them so I'm quite lost in this subject, would really appreciate some orientation :)

Thanks a lot!

Welcome

Yeah the cider apple red finish is an MA EVO option (I know they had one in that finish available in the shop) but I'm not sure if the very light red finish is an option for the EVO. It shouldn't take more time to get one or the other - it's just whether they have stock available. I would imagine the black and silver ones are more common though.

And right now... I'm not sure. I don't think any lacquer finishes are available at the minute as they're still setting up. But you should be able to get anything besides chrome, mirror (due to the contour on the guitar), or red glitter (which is reserved for the MB signatures). It depends I guess.

If you want something specific, I'd contact them directly. They have a U.S. dealer, but I've only bought direct, even though shipping is a bit of a headache sometimes. If the dealer you're referring to is Massive Unity (I think that's what they're called?) then I don't see why not, but again, if you're getting anything non-standard, then I'd just contact MGW directly.

Cheaper than it was 2 years ago!

https://reverb.com/uk/item/466428-new-manson-mb-1-matthew-bellamy-signature-electric-guitar-red-glitter-ohsc-coa

Mind you, it does use the same photos as the previous listing......do they actually have the guitar??? :eek:

I swear it was also listed by someone else at one point for $10k

Much prefer this...

mb1april2011.jpg