Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I have the second, not seen the e shape article befor, where's it from?

I do however have a very hires version of the e shape photo.

The same one without the bridge pickup?

I can't remember, but I think someone on here posted it years ago.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas K&T <3

James that cake looks both lovely and filled with Irn.

Merry Christmas Bs. Did you buy an OC-3 for anyone? And did you get an OC-3 yourself?

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

• 2 weeks later...
If I hadn't bought my car recently, that'd be mine by now :'(

Are the DR-1s as good as the other MB signatures? What I've seen about them review wise really isn't helping the GAS!

Tim did say a couple weeks ago that the numbered DR-1's aren't sold out yet, so we still have a couple months to save :'(:'(:'(

n n n n n n nineteen

I know right :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( Even if I manage to get one in a couple months, but it won't be n n n n n n nineteen

Is it me or are we missing out on a lot of SDL-1 picture spam? What gives!?

15672543_10154646671015944_932920132055418377_n.jpg?oh=ae0d3c6b473f3f21ac44179bb3a8a14b&oe=59220575

I don't think the other two people on here received theirs yet.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

My birthday is on the 19th of December.

Nineteen

:eek:

buy it

otherwise, see if drone # birth year is available. That's what most people are doing.

If I hadn't bought my car recently, that'd be mine by now :'(

Are the DR-1s as good as the other MB signatures? What I've seen about them review wise really isn't helping the GAS!

It's difficult to say, as they're a bit different. DR-1 is far more simple, different finish, different neck shape, different woods, etc. You might prefer one over the other.

rust_relic has both the MB-1S and DR-1, and he said he's been picking the DR-1 up first.

15672543_10154646671015944_932920132055418377_n.jpg?oh=ae0d3c6b473f3f21ac44179bb3a8a14b&oe=59220575

There we go! I saw that picture of yours on Instagram, nice to have a bigger picture of it though i could barely see it on my tiny phone screen... Looks fantastic, swirls really make it pop

There's only 3 gone to users on here? Thought there'd be more, anybody getting a standard DL1 from this run?

There we go! I saw that picture of yours on Instagram, nice to have a bigger picture of it though i could barely see it on my tiny phone screen... Looks fantastic, swirls really make it pop

There's only 3 gone to users on here? Thought there'd be more, anybody getting a standard DL1 from this run?

That was including the people getting the DL-1. I know one is getting the DL-1, but I'm not sure if the other is getting DL or SDL

Nice :love: Does the aluminum get cold? My Macbook gets cold af when it sits in an AC room - sometimes I put it on my lap and immediately let out a tiny scream :$

buy it

otherwise, see if drone # birth year is available. That's what most people are doing.

It's difficult to say, as they're a bit different. DR-1 is far more simple, different finish, different neck shape, different woods, etc. You might prefer one over the other.

rust_relic has both the MB-1S and DR-1, and he said he's been picking the DR-1 up first.

Trust me, I want to :$ With how the numbered ones are selling, I'm kinda afraid they won't make a run of the 77's later :(

Nice :love: Does the aluminum get cold? My Macbook gets cold af when it sits in an AC room - sometimes I put it on my lap and immediately let out a tiny scream :$

Trust me, I want to :$ With how the numbered ones are selling, I'm kinda afraid they won't make a run of the 77's later :(

Not really.

What's this about 77s? Was that supposed to be the fixed number?

I would think it would be 100 if anything.

Lovely! :ninja:

Thank you Bs - I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift.

Any idea when the work on your new one is going to begin? It's been around six months since you put it on order, so I would imagine they would start shortly after the DLs/SDLs are done.

That was including the people getting the DL-1. I know one is getting the DL-1, but I'm not sure if the other is getting DL or SDL

I had the email about two weeks ago that my SDL-1 was ready to ship without the certificate, but as I'm on holiday and nit back till Mid-Jan I opted to wait. My SDL is non-swirl though, I wanted the raw look/less shiny. But actually the swirl does look amazing and sometimes I have regrets.

I had the email about two weeks ago that my SDL-1 was ready to ship without the certificate, but as I'm on holiday and nit back till Mid-Jan I opted to wait. My SDL is non-swirl though.

Yeah, mine was sent without it too, but it looks like they are ready now. Is yours the same otherwise? I went for the MBK-1 set, custom hardware, no fretboard dots, and standard figuring on the neck.

Thank you Bs - I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift.

Any idea when the work on your new one is going to begin? It's been around six months since you put it on order, so I would imagine they would start shortly after the DLs/SDLs are done.

No idea, I kind of assumed they'd be busy until at least the new year was out of the way so I haven't bothered them about it since I placed the order. I might drop them an e-mail soon and see if they've got any kind of schedule in mind. Not sure what they've still got to do with everything else at the moment as I've pretty much put it all out of my mind up to now.