Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I'm mostly a lurker here (check up every few weeks I guess, not as active as it used to be) but....

I'm finally joining the Manson club :D Put down a deposit on a used guitar someone is selling locally and I'll be picking up hopefully in the next week or 2

I only ever hear good things about the PF-1, Really can't fault the MBK2 so I'm reluctant to rip it out.

How's that red alert James?

I was going to say you should try one sometime, but I gather you're not exactly near Mansons :nerd:

It's a bit good. Wasn't convinced about pau ferro until I tried this one - I don't see any reason to dislike it. It does have different feels, but I guess that's expected.

• 5 weeks later...

That inlay 

I see less wrong with that than the one I posted

69 lol

But really, I wouldn't be surprised if the one you posted is loads better, considering the other one was likely built by that guy who called your Access Virus shit

(I shouldn't be making jokes like that, but just for old times and that)

Speaking of that, it looks like all the locked threads got deleted... that's a lot of the old content gone. Is the "Pics of you rocking out gigging" thread still here at least? Should be...

1 hour ago, james90 said:

That inlay 

I see less wrong with that than the one I posted

69 lol

But really, I wouldn't be surprised if the one you posted is loads better, considering the other one was likely built by that guy who called your Access Virus shit

(I shouldn't be making jokes like that, but just for old times and that)

Speaking of that, it looks like all the locked threads got deleted... that's a lot of the old content gone. Is the "Pics of you rocking out gigging" thread still here at least? Should be...

That prick is still on my list. That access virus is long gone though, i do miss that.

2 hours ago, Ross0203 said:

Nice :classic_cool: I very nearly went for red! Which MB model did you get, Santa 2.0?

Yes, Santa 2.0. I was too late and missed the chance to reserve one at first (I’d just switched jobs and was going to move to a new home when it was announced in late 2017). 

I ordered a MA-25S a few months later and last month I saw that they had a Santa available so I ordered it.

Technically I’ve waited for just over a month, but I’ve been waiting for this chance for so many years that the waiting is killing me! haha

It looks awesome, a little more vivid colors at last. That guitar would look even more in line with the album with some pink LEDs on that strip.

If my wallet can handle this “new Manson every year” thing, I’ll be happy to order a new signature from this era (if they ever release it).

Santa should be ready any day now... :ninja:

Nearly 8 years I've waited and missed out on numerous runs, but the hype is still strong :classic_biggrin: