2016.08.21 - Krakow Live, Krakow, Poland + special request

lsmigiel

Muse are headlining Krakow Live on 21 August!

Special request: anyone attending this gig in Poland, please join our event (link below) and show Matt that we want to hear Chopin's nocturne :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/309568579432956/

PS. Does anyone know an efficient way to deliver this message to Matt? Posting it here would be enough or maybe I have to do something else? Cheers!

Flights from Copenhagen are pretty cheap and tickets aren't that much either, so a little tempted going to this.

Can anyone help me what the venue is like? As I read it, it's at an airport but the videos from last year all show it's inside like in a tent and very intimate. Has it changed this year to something different?

If it's the same as last year there might be a chance for a Montreux part 2 - not so much if it's at a big open air field.

Flights from Copenhagen are pretty cheap and tickets aren't that much either, so a little tempted going to this.

Can anyone help me what the venue is like? As I read it, it's at an airport but the videos from last year all show it's inside like in a tent and very intimate. Has it changed this year to something different?

If it's the same as last year there might be a chance for a Montreux part 2 - not so much if it's at a big open air field.

Last year it was a tent set on a field. No idea how it's going to look this year, but I guess it will be the same.

Don't know about Montreux part 2 but I definitely vote "yes" :D

edit:

Ok, my mistake. Last year the festival was set in a different place than this year so no idea how it's going to look :/

Edited by paulafromcydonia